Drag racing?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any racing happening? Organized or just a bunch of guys getting together for some fun? Never seems to be much quad racin around these parts.

climbin

Reaction score
Well you obviously know that we have them at the Fall rodeo. I was thinking of going to Grassland this year as well. If you bring your 2 wheeler out to Barrhead I'll bring mine.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you obviously know that we have them at the Fall rodeo. I was thinking of going to Grassland this year as well. If you bring your 2 wheeler out to Barrhead I'll bring mine.
Hey Donny, are ya sure you want to tackle the mighty V-Force?:d:d:p

climbin

Reaction score
I think I have 3 of them that could give you a run. Fundy on the Kawi i would imagine, 800ish on NOS. Am i close?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, I have a couple of them, built both motors & machines myself but got the parts from FST. The green one is an 800 and the blue/black is a 900 stroker, both with a little 30 shot of nitrous. They both run pretty good. Don't know how they would match up against a BB turboed Renny They are very heavy for 2wd. I guess we'll have to get together and find out;)
Win or lose, I just love racin, lol. We'll definatly have to get together Donny, been too long.
Here's a link to some pics I put in the Brule Trash Talkin thread.

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/20/brule-trash-talkin-49765-2.html

Top Bottom