drag racing

cranebay670

Reaction score
i'm starting to drag race and just looking for some tips on gearing, clutching and all that other fun stuff that goes along with it. 98 mxz 670

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm starting to drag race and just looking for some tips on gearing, clutching and all that other fun stuff that goes along with it. 98 mxz 670

throw enough money at it and practice at the tree and you should do alright. I used to drag and found that there is not just one setup that will work for every occation. different track conditions require different set ups. Its a hard thing to learn. Education costs money, more for some than others Good luck:d:d:d

cranebay670

Reaction score
I do my riding in the winnipeg mb area alot of river riding and not so much into the big air. I like to go fast and i'm always looking for ways to go faster. I currently ride a 670 mxz but will soon upgrade to something a bit bigger because the 670 is finding it's way to the drag strip.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a skidoo manual for racing shows all different susp., and carb setups and gearing for different situations got it for my summit but don't realy use it because im not racing would be lookin to sell if interested pm me and we can set something up. oh and welcome to the site.:d:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a skidoo manual for racing shows all different susp., and carb setups and gearing for different situations got it for my summit but don't realy use it because im not racing would be lookin to sell if interested pm me and we can set something up. oh and welcome to the site.:d:beer:

all depends on the distance. you want to lower your gears but you will loose top end. so really depends if you want to go fast or get there fast

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look through the S&M member list, and find "Doo799". if it's drag racing setup you want, he's the man. he is a great guy and could make those years of 'Doos fly....if he answers your pm, take his advice. :beer:

Top Bottom