Dont buy an HTC phone

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
Got my mom who was in the hospital a new phone for Christmas. just short of 2 months it quit working for her. Its supposed to have a 1 year warranty.. the store I bought it from would not do a thing as I didn't buy into their extended warranty program, all they were would do is sell me another, which was what I ended up having to do, as my mom really needed the phone. they just said you need to go thru HTC for warranty. So fine that's what I am trying to do. I have now tried to arrange repair 4 times! they tell me that someone will call with the info, but they have not done so! its now about a month later and I still have don't have an address or info on where to send it for repair. Its not physical damage either.. its a software issue. It freezes on the startup screen. I tried to update the software but it wont let me... So? their customer service is brutal! so I will never buy or recommend an HTC to anyone, and best buy is no better!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my HTC see. Crapped out on me one day and had a new HTC M8 on my door step the next day! I would maybe call your service provider? Several phones in our family and the HTC is the fastest and takes the best picture. Sorry you are having this issue though.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my HTC is almost 3 years old never been in once for anything .Runs flawlessly.I will be getting another when contract is up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sensation sucked right from start, my wife's the screen went black ( and the next day sheet needed to call 911 and couldn't )

Got a Sony Xperia, and will never look back

Top Bottom