Don's Speed Parts ..ROCKS!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to stick this post but i knew i had to post this!

We bought a machine at Don's Speed Parts in Wainwright last Friday, looked good, ran great when we took it out in town before purchasing. Saturday poker rally didn't make it 2 miles and the crank blew. Called Don and he said bring it right back...we did and it was fixed fast (2 days) at no charge to us, Now that is GREAT service!! Not only that we had a trip planned to the mountains and he said just take one of our machines till yours is done. They had us up and running for this weekend though. I know a few dealerships that would say "Too bad" it was a used machine. I say KUDO's for Don's Speed Parts!!!

Don...you rock!! :thumbsup2::perfect10:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don

He runs a good show there and I like him as well. Barry

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Don's Speed Parts

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK CATGIRL.... BEEN TO HIS PLACE IN THE PAST. VERY HELPFUL PEOPLE AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO INTO THIS SPORT. GLAD TO HEAR HE GOT YOU UP AND RUNNING, AND AT NO CHARGE!!! WHAT KINDA SLED AND YEAR DID YOU BUY?? WAS THERE STILL WARRANTY LEFT ON IT??:confused:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just talking to Don about a couple of sleds last week. My bro-in law and I will most likely both be on cats next season; and they will both be from Don's. We were thinkin' of trading our sleds in before our trip to McBride in 12 days; but one of the guys coming with us rented an M7 from Ride n Hide; so I'm gonna test ride it to see if I like the M7, or if I'd rather pick up an M8,or a 1000. I've also found Don to be a real great guy to talk to. I'll drive 5 hours for great service from a friendly, knowledgable dealership anyday over just going to the neareast dealer. Thumbs up to Don's for still putting customer satisfaction at the top of their priority list.:thumbsup2:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric,

It was a '05 King Cat, no warrenty. It is 3.5 hour trip one way to get there but we will definately be going back for any future machines. The dealer in RD not naming the AC dealer there (hehe) will not even leave the parts desk to come and talk to a person. So its a pleasure to go to somewhere awesome like that.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've dealt with Don as well and I just wish he was a little closer,I have never heard a bad thing about him or his service.Congrats on the King Cat,I really like mine.
catmando!:)

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to stick this post but i knew i had to post this!

We bought a machine at Don's Speed Parts in Wainwright last Friday, looked good, ran great when we took it out in town before purchasing. Saturday poker rally didn't make it 2 miles and the crank blew. Called Don and he said bring it right back...we did and it was fixed fast (2 days) at no charge to us, Now that is GREAT service!! Not only that we had a trip planned to the mountains and he said just take one of our machines till yours is done. They had us up and running for this weekend though. I know a few dealerships that would say "Too bad" it was a used machine. I say KUDO's for Don's Speed Parts!!!

Don...you rock!! :thumbsup2::perfect10:

WOW! that's amazing service you recieved, you wouldn't get that anywhere in Edmonton.

2hills

Reaction score
Don rocks = I will be riding a cat next year..... thanks ski-doo!:mad::mad:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add a note, went for a drive yesterday, stopped in to see what they had, they sure are a great dealership! Nothing but great hospitality! I would purchase from there anytime, that is if I would purchase a CAT.

Last edited:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 hours from Edmonton. I bought my jacket and helmet from them last year. Excellent prices on both. Local Edmonton cat dealer wouldn't match the price and told me to go buy there, so I did. Only 1/2 hour from my cabin anyways.

They are always at the Edmonton show and had great prices on belts. $55 for my King and I think $65 for the M's.

Top Bottom