Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with a portion of your comment but know one knows if he is innocent. He is innocent until proven guilty so we cant assume if guilt is not proven he is automatically innocent. Unfortunately, this allegation is now going to haunt him for the rest of his life and he will have a cloud hanging over his head. Wouldn't want to be him.

The cbc sure knows how to play people, Trudeau...from our country was guilty of sexual misconduct. No question about it. His story is under the rug and all but dead. Meanwhile in the USA .. not our country. The CBC has everyone ready to hang a judge that is innocent.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i agree with a portion of your comment but know one knows if he is innocent. He is innocent until proven guilty so we cant assume if guilt is not proven he is automatically innocent. Unfortunately, this allegation is now going to haunt him for the rest of his life and he will have a cloud hanging over his head. Wouldn't want to be him.

this will blow over, when the next big corruption episode happens... It always does. How many things have the clintons been accused of, and nothing ever happens. Same as truedope and his merry band of thieves. I wonder what the next big headline, attention grabbing happening will be?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sometimes. I think the issue here is one of credibility. If Kavanaugh admitted freely and openly that he was a heavy drinker in his college years that would have gone along way to neutralizing the problem he is in now. It was, after all, about 30 years ago. As to the allegations of sexual misconduct, if he drank near as much as what his classmates seem to say, it seems logical he would not recall the event and he should apologize if it happened but he does not recall that it did. End of the issue.

He has been trying to stick with the choir boy image and that certainly doesn't seem to have been the case when he was young but that doesn't matter because he is not that person now. It does seem like he is being evasive and quite possibly lying and that, from a man in his 50's being considered for a top court appointment wouldn't be acceptable in my opinion.

I am not particularly liberal but I am not, compared to some, particularly conservative and I don't see this along partisan lines. I see this as a job interview - an arguably tough and unfair one - but a job interview just the same.

I guess we will see how the whole thing plays out. FBI is on the case :)
Really, this would have happened to whoever the next Trump pick would have been. This is the factor of which way the Supreme Court will lean, and the judge has no choice but to not give them any ammunition of any kind. The left is doing all they can to protect abortion on demand, pervert equality, and hoping to grab guns, etc.... Kavanaugh has had security clearance since the Bush Whitehouse, and has already had every anal exam they can think of. Of course, this latest FBI "investigation" found nothing, and the left is bemoaning that the White House limited it's scope. It's all BS. He gets voted on tomorrow, and it's predicted he will be appointed. Pussy hat demonstrations to follow.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Likely true but I think he really did mess up in the questioning. That stupid questions were being asked should not have been a surprise. A really good judge should have anticipated the BS and kept this cool. Que sera sera Water under the bridge now. Some of Trump's picks haven't exactly been choice though as he certainly has "fired' enough people. Good luck :)

Really, this would have happened to whoever the next Trump pick would have been. This is the factor of which way the Supreme Court will lean, and the judge has no choice but to not give them any ammunition of any kind. The left is doing all they can to protect abortion on demand, pervert equality, and hoping to grab guns, etc.... Kavanaugh has had security clearance since the Bush Whitehouse, and has already had every anal exam they can think of. Of course, this latest FBI "investigation" found nothing, and the left is bemoaning that the White House limited it's scope. It's all BS. He gets voted on tomorrow, and it's predicted he will be appointed. Pussy hat demonstrations to follow.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Likely true but I think he really did mess up in the questioning. That stupid questions were being asked should not have been a surprise. A really good judge should have anticipated the BS and kept this cool. Que sera sera Water under the bridge now. Some of Trump's picks haven't exactly been choice though as he certainly has "fired' enough people. Good luck :)
That's ok...you and your TDS can be pissed off about the next thing Trump does.....When you should really be hoping we get our own version in Canada soon....

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really Dave? TDS? No I don't think much of the guy but he is the guy whether I, or others, like it or not. One of the things he does is to try and belittle people by calling them names or categorizing anyone who doesn't love what he is doing as being a "bad hombre" or something that seems to me to be completely lame. That stopped affecting my thinking in junior high. He did make me laugh when he said "i don't drink alcohol and that probably about the only good thing about me." His stock went up a bit at that moment for me. First time I can recall he said anything other than "I am the best and only I can fix it." The relentless self promotion seems completely ridiculous.

Just curious what makes you such a fan. As a Canadian, he doesn't done you any favours.
(sorry ATV Rancher - not looking to annoy you. I assume you are seeing some benefit as an American citizen.) :)

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the us goes down the toilet so do we, and on the flip side if us does good so do we. So in a sense the great job Trump is doing may trickling down to us , unless our morons totally screwed us with nafta. To bad some idiots had to vote in Trudeau. And I have a good idea who was stupid enough to do that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the us goes down the toilet so do we, and on the flip side if us does good so do we. So in a sense the great job Trump is doing may trickling down to us , unless our morons totally screwed us with nafta. To bad some idiots had to vote in Trudeau. And I have a good idea who was stupid enough to do that.

Canada is definitely tied into the USA economy, from what i hear trump has some sort of veto power on Canadian trade deals? WTF? yes we could get screwed.
and yes a lot of people voted for Trudy, in eastern Canada and BC.

2015 Canadian Election Results by Province
# Seats / % Votes
Region
% Turnout
bq.gif
cp.jpg
green.gif
lib.gif
ndp.gif
OtherTotal
Nfld
-
10.3%
-
1.1%
64.5%
-
21.1%
-
PEI
-
-
-
-
NS
-
-
-
-
NB
-
-
-
-
Que
-
Ont
-
-
Man
-
-
Sask
-
-
Alta
-
-
BC
-
NWT
-
-
-
-
-
NU
-
-
-
-
-
Yuk
-
-
-
-
-
2015 Voter Turnout: 68.3%
Detailed election results on a riding-by riding basis are available at Elections Canada

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with a portion of your comment but know one knows if he is innocent. He is innocent until proven guilty so we cant assume if guilt is not proven he is automatically innocent. Unfortunately, this allegation is now going to haunt him for the rest of his life and he will have a cloud hanging over his head. Wouldn't want to be him.

Disagree. Assuming he is guilty because he wasn't proven innocent is a$$ backwards to the way our justice system works. And that thinking defines the problems we are now experiencing. And I believe the reason the lawmakers originally designed the system this way was exactly to stop this from happening. Judges and courts of your peers are the ones to determine guilt, not a bunch of drama queens, gossip lovers, partisan politicians, fame and attention seekers, monetary gain seekers, snow and mud forum members, retained lawyers, or attention seeking journalists. How scarey it is that the only required proof to so many lately is an accusation, that's all it takes to cause so many to just jump on the guilty bandwagon and bang their sanctimonious drum and loudly proclaim they know for sure the guilt or innocence of the accused , based on news reports and internet articles. Judges and courts proclaim guilt, after due process, and hopefully we'll return to a time when to ruin someone's life or career or family , it takes more than an accusation.

and good for kavanaugh , me , I think I would want a judge that gets pissed off and angry when he sees an injustice being played out, whether it involves him or not, and if he is actually guilty , prove it and hang the bugger . But he's still innocent till proven guilty , like it or not.

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imadoo, Trudeau and freeland signed usmca with a clause that the USA has he right to review and disallow any future trade deals Canada drafts with other countries, so if we strike a great deal with say England and the USA doesn’t like it they can disallow Canada to sign. This is one of the bone head moves in usmca we agreed to.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imadoo, Trudeau and freeland signed usmca with a clause that the USA has he right to review and disallow any future trade deals Canada drafts with other countries, so if we strike a great deal with say England and the USA doesn’t like it they can disallow Canada to sign. This is one of the bone head moves in usmca we agreed to.

You expected more from a spineless terrorist loving dopehead and his band of idiots? Since when has he ever done anything good for Canada?

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sometimes. I think the issue here is one of credibility. If Kavanaugh admitted freely and openly that he was a heavy drinker in his college years that would have gone along way to neutralizing the problem he is in now. It was, after all, about 30 years ago. As to the allegations of sexual misconduct, if he drank near as much as what his classmates seem to say, it seems logical he would not recall the event and he should apologize if it happened but he does not recall that it did. End of the issue.

He has been trying to stick with the choir boy image and that certainly doesn't seem to have been the case when he was young but that doesn't matter because he is not that person now. It does seem like he is being evasive and quite possibly lying and that, from a man in his 50's being considered for a top court appointment wouldn't be acceptable in my opinion.

I am not particularly liberal but I am not, compared to some, particularly conservative and I don't see this along partisan lines. I see this as a job interview - an arguably tough and unfair one - but a job interview just the same.

I guess we will see how the whole thing plays out. FBI is on the case :)

The report from the FBI says the "witnesses" could not corroborate her story. Democrats thought they could run a smear campaign and social media justice would win. Guess they thought no one would check into it a bit more than just her word.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with that succinct summary. A number of the financial changes the Trump government made was to cut red tape in that sector to get money out to businesses. While that seems good it also sets up exactly the opportunity to repeat the financial crash of 2008. I hate red tape and bureaucracy as much as anyone else, however some things are too important to just simply remove. The consequences are massive and the little bit of extra lift isn't likely worth the risk. This is particularly a concern as the people who set up and manipulated the structure that allowed sub prime bonds that set off 2008 really didn't suffer any consequences. I believe it likely they are setting up similar schemes now and that will ultimately affect us and most of the world as it did back in 2008.

One of the challenges in an growing economy is inflation. The main tool the feds use to cool an economy is increasing interest rates to cool growth. That interest rates have been so low for so long is a significant reason why the growth is picking up steam. Personally, I am looking forward to it (an increase in interest rates) as I am debt free and would love to get 6% on a GIC. Those who owe money on a mortgage though may lose their house as they would not qualify in either country.

There are lots of things to consider carefully and make corrections and adjustments. Trump has never given me the impression that he carefully considers much of anything. He also appears to have little tolerance for dissent within his party even when that dissent is based on sound logic.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe. That is the problem with this type of crap. Personally I didn't think that even if he had done that in a drunken stupor (which certainly sounds possible given statements from his classmates and room mates) that should disqualify him. I think he handled the inquiry poorly though.

As to the investigation, that appears to have been cut so short and so limited in scope that it will always be argued that it was useless. I think they should have given a bit more time and been able to put a bullet in all the nonsense.

The report from the FBI says the "witnesses" could not corroborate her story. Democrats thought they could run a smear campaign and social media justice would win. Guess they thought no one would check into it a bit more than just her word.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe. That is the problem with this type of crap. Personally I didn't think that even if he had done that in a drunken stupor (which certainly sounds possible given statements from his classmates and room mates) that should disqualify him. I think he handled the inquiry poorly though.

As to the investigation, that appears to have been cut so short and so limited in scope that it will always be argued that it was useless. I think they should have given a bit more time and been able to put a bullet in all the nonsense.
So again: guilty until proven innocent, right?
TDS. Demonrat thinking.

Top Bottom