Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rumination of female psychologists or sex crime prosecutors are hardly non biased sources. To them men are not to be believed under any circumstances, and that women HAVE to be believed in circumstances of he said/ she said. If that is the new standard of proof, then all us men are in trouble. There’s a reason that innocent until proven guilty is a cornerstone of British common law and the western justice systems.
Imagine you as an employer or supervisor had a meeting with a female employee 10 years ago. She later says that you made advances, grabbed her teats and threatened her job if she didn’t put out and calls the cops. She can’t recall the date, place, or time or any other pertinent details other than it was you. You are now in Judge Kavanaughs shoes. How do you prove you didn’t say it? It won’t matter anyway, because you’re automatically guilty. You’re now a sex offender in everyone’s eyes, and you’ll probably bankrupt yourself defending an unproven accusation that you have no way of proving your innocence of.
Would you be outraged and defend yourself? Or just meekly surrender and give up everything you’ve worked for all your life?
The idea that if you defend yourself vigorously proves your guilt even more because you don’t frame your Defense in a certain way is even more preposterous.
The progressives that are advancing this idea of automatic guilt or guilt by association are dangerous people. It’s the legal standard in dictatorships where you’re charged,found guilty, sentenced and taken away all in one motion. If you’re one of the elite ruling class or their friends, no big deal. If you’re not, watch out!

yes ford would have the means to tell a convincing tale. and would be highly suspect , if she had just made the accusation in 2018, but the accusation was placed in 2012! oh wow!

she also named 3-4 people who were at the house party and those involved. where a liar would have only named Kavanaugh? interesting as his statement in his defence he was also found to be not telling the truth. confirmation would be done if who had party came forward?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes ford would have the means to tell a convincing tale. and would be highly suspect , if she had just made the accusation in 2018, but the accusation was placed in 2012! oh wow!

she also named 3-4 people who were at the house party and those involved. where a liar would have only named Kavanaugh? interesting as his statement in his defence he was also found to be not telling the truth. confirmation would be done if who had party came forward?
One who has not actually followed any of this should not be commenting. Of the 3-4 (?) people Ford named, ALL denied any knowledge of the alleged event. And this is OLD news. https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ss-named-kavanaughs-accusers-sides-kavanaugh/

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this crap just to keep from getting in a republican judge. I hope Trump has enough time gets to the bottom of all this and locks up the nasty people. He already is on the heels of those slim ball FBI and DOJ clowns who would not do nothing to Hillary.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One who has not actually followed any of this should not be commenting. Of the 3-4 (?) people Ford named, ALL denied any knowledge of the alleged event.

the one denier was also one who was involved in the assault, sure don't think he would want to confirm anything, do you? the thing with sexual assault Dave is there are usually very few witnesses. all we know for sure is someone is lying, she was 15, dave what do you think?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the one denier was also one who was involved in the assault, sure don't think he would want to confirm anything, do you? the thing with sexual assault Dave is there are usually very few witnesses. all we know for sure is someone is lying, she was 15, dave what do you think?
I think she's a demonrat operative who will say anything for money because she knows at the end of it all, she will have $$ and will not be prosecuted.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Dang that word "Temperament." Seems to mean something in the legal community :beer:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The facts remain that she can’t remember critical information like where, when, descriptions of house, room etc and the list goes on. All the people she says were there either don’t remember the party or outright refute her version of the story. Kavanaugh was a sitting judge in 2012, after passing several FBI background checks that never revealed any of this. If this was such a traumatic event, why did she not bring them forward to the authorities either in 2012 or any other time than just recently when it politically suited the democrats? She has had her confidentiality willfully compromised and abused by the democrats for political purposes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is this guys reputation is tainted for life even if he is found innocent. Every left leaning female on the planet was judge and jury as soon as he was named.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The failing New York Times is, I think, pretty accurate in this regard. We have 16 years to reduce our reliance on trade with the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...bitter-nafta-talks/ar-BBNTr65?ocid=spartandhp

Hahaha. What amazes me is that people in Canada actually think the Americans give a rats a$$ about us. They do business with us because it suits them economically. Nobody in the USA cares that some of us don’t like them or their president. All the self righteous weenies in Canada that feel the need to bad mouth the Americans and pretend that their indignation means anything to anybody but themselves are morons. And good luck reducing our reliance on the states. Canada wouldn’t survive 6 months without trade with the USA.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The facts remain that she can’t remember critical information like where, when, descriptions of house, room etc and the list goes on. All the people she says were there either don’t remember the party or outright refute her version of the story. Kavanaugh was a sitting judge in 2012, after passing several FBI background checks that never revealed any of this. If this was such a traumatic event, why did she not bring them forward to the authorities either in 2012 or any other time than just recently when it politically suited the democrats? She has had her confidentiality willfully compromised and abused by the democrats for political purposes.

yup there are a few things she can't remember, and the people she said were there, say they don't remember the event either? does raise some suspicion! the biggest thing i see is she is a physiologist, which gives her a lot of insight on how to lie etc. i just don't see the motivation to ruin her own career, home life or financial standing, if caught in a lie. kavanaugh on the other hand ? but i guess stranger things have been known to have happened, i heard dilbert knows all!!!!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its amazing how this event has been the central most defining moment of her life yet she has to read her account off a set of notes? Now thats a vivid memory.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup there are a few things she can't remember, and the people she said were there, say they don't remember the event either? does raise some suspicion! the biggest thing i see is she is a physiologist, which gives her a lot of insight on how to lie etc. i just don't see the motivation to ruin her own career, home life or financial standing, if caught in a lie. kavanaugh on the other hand ? but i guess stranger things have been known to have happened, i heard dilbert knows all!!!!!!!

I think she thought she could just make the accusation and then go back into obscurity. Then the democrats sewered her by leaking her identity and statements and it all went downhill for her from there. She lawyered up using lawyers recommended by the democrats and they drug her further into the dog and pony show of the hearings. I’m sure she regrets ever calling her congressbroad about this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think she thought she could just make the accusation and then go back into obscurity. Then the democrats sewered her by leaking her identity and statements and it all went downhill for her from there. She lawyered up using lawyers recommended by the democrats and they drug her further into the dog and pony show of the hearings. I’m sure she regrets ever calling her congressbroad about this.

im afraid it is going to be a he said, she said roundy bout.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the FBI is done its investigation and the confirmation vote could happen Friday or Saturday now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen that, hopefully the FBI report will be the end! lots of drama, public may never know who is truthful.

Top Bottom