Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is the only president that his wealth has fallen since being president...he is giving back like he said he was going to. All the rest have just plain stolen money from the people.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when he went to UK a few months ago and stayed at his hotel with his entourage it costed the tax payers hundreds of thousands and went into Trumps Corporation plus all the perks at his US hotels/golf courses in the millions since he became president. So his measly presidential salary of less than 1/2 million per year was quickly recovered thru his global holdings. Really feel sorry for the poor guy.

Trump is the only president that his wealth has fallen since being president...he is giving back like he said he was going to. All the rest have just plain stolen money from the people.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is the only president that his wealth has fallen since being president...he is giving back like he said he was going to. All the rest have just plain stolen money from the people.[/QUOT

u have a link? as so far he has only disclosed a voluntary tax disclosure, which is not a tax return with full disclosure? as far as i can tell

i found Forbes, he definitely dropped in the rankings. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-fallen-forbes-worth-amazon-jeff-bezos#img-1

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...t-worth//RK=2/RS=4qIe7HUowGPseiEotlIfotFoug4-

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the anti-Trump whining and hysteria continues! This week he’s a tax cheat.....next week he’s gonna be back to a Russian spy....the following week someone at the New York Times is gonna find out he’s actually a hologram controlled by the military-industrial complex....or maybe he’s a master at mass hypnosis....through the tv he hypnotically programmed the American people to vote for him.
All the leftist progressive cry babies need to accept that he won, fair and square. The American economy is going gangbusters, huge amounts of money previously held offshore by American companies are being returned to be reinvested inside the states, unemployment is way down, he’s renegotiated trade deals, he’s put one and now maybe two conservative judges on the Supreme Court....all thing he promised he’d do if he got elected.
The progressives hate it when they don’t get their way. They have no tolerance for anybody who has different beliefs than their own. Notice the people who are the most rabidly anti trump aren’t working class... they’re all rich, entitled, spoiled people...actors, trust fund babies, business people who benefit from low wage immigrant labor pools that flourish under a progressive government but destroy the middle class by suppressing their wages.
We should all be concerned by people who see more prosperous people than them and think they got there by stealing or cheating, and can’t accept that they probably got there by working to achieve their success.
I’m sure that you business owners on this site have had people deal with you that didn’t have a good experience with...imagine if they started agitating and digging into your business or past and then made public their slanted view of you and your business. I doubt you’d be too happy. Time for everyone to stop whining about Trump.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like you defending him we have our own opinion of Trump. Just got off the phone with an American who has been a republican all his life and his words are "need to get him out and I voted for him". So, don't read our threads if it bothers you so much.

And the anti-Trump whining and hysteria continues! This week he’s a tax cheat.....next week he’s gonna be back to a Russian spy....the following week someone at the New York Times is gonna find out he’s actually a hologram controlled by the military-industrial complex....or maybe he’s a master at mass hypnosis....through the tv he hypnotically programmed the American people to vote for him.
All the leftist progressive cry babies need to accept that he won, fair and square. The American economy is going gangbusters, huge amounts of money previously held offshore by American companies are being returned to be reinvested inside the states, unemployment is way down, he’s renegotiated trade deals, he’s put one and now maybe two conservative judges on the Supreme Court....all thing he promised he’d do if he got elected.
The progressives hate it when they don’t get their way. They have no tolerance for anybody who has different beliefs than their own. Notice the people who are the most rabidly anti trump aren’t working class... they’re all rich, entitled, spoiled people...actors, trust fund babies, business people who benefit from low wage immigrant labor pools that flourish under a progressive government but destroy the middle class by suppressing their wages.
We should all be concerned by people who see more prosperous people than them and think they got there by stealing or cheating, and can’t accept that they probably got there by working to achieve their success.
I’m sure that you business owners on this site have had people deal with you that didn’t have a good experience with...imagine if they started agitating and digging into your business or past and then made public their slanted view of you and your business. I doubt you’d be too happy. Time for everyone to stop whining about Trump.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like you defending him we have our own opinion of Trump. Just got off the phone with an American who has been a republican all his life and his words are "need to get him out and I voted for him". So, don't read our threads if it bothers you so much.

So it’s ok for you to state your opinion, but if I do I should just go away. Typical progressive tactic. You can’t refute my arguments so you try to silence me. Just to help you out, this is the stage where you start calling me names. Try xenophobic for starters.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you tell me where I said that. In your own words "And the anti-Trump whining and hysteria continues".

I was simply replying to that comment. You can post your opinion all day long doesnt bother me once so ever and as a matter of fact I welcome it otherwise this would be a pretty boring thread to read. Just keep in mind I dislike the dude while as the same time I favour conservative policies whereas you love the guy and its your right to do so.

So it’s ok for you to state your opinion, but if I do I should just go away. Typical progressive tactic. You can’t refute my arguments so you try to silence me. Just to help you out, this is the stage where you start calling me names. Try xenophobic for starters.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is the only president that his wealth has fallen since being president...he is giving back like he said he was going to. All the rest have just plain stolen money from the people.[/QUOT

u have a link? as so far he has only disclosed a voluntary tax disclosure, which is not a tax return with full disclosure? as far as i can tell

i found Forbes, he definitely dropped in the rankings. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-fallen-forbes-worth-amazon-jeff-bezos#img-1

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...t-worth//RK=2/RS=4qIe7HUowGPseiEotlIfotFoug4-
Larry it is well documented that Trump does not take a salary as POTUS. He publically donated $1,000,000 of his own money to the Hurricane Harvey relief effort. His personal wealth has dropped which you have proved with the Forbes article because people are boycotting his properties because they don't like him. He is also restricted heavily on being involved with his personal business's so that hasn't helped either. Call him an idiot, call him a fool, call him racist and a womanizer. There may be arguments for all of that. But one thing is true. He will become the first POTUS that was less wealthy than more wealthy after his term is over.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And we just spent a week with 3 American hunters up here, 2 republican and 1 Democrat , the republicans think he's a jerk , the democrat hates him , the republicans think he's doing an awesome job , best in ages , and the democrat , grudgingly said the states economy is doing better now than it has in decades. 1 was quite affluent other 2 pretty middle class . But , I admit , you may be more aware than them !!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry it is well documented that Trump does not take a salary as POTUS. He publically donated $1,000,000 of his own money to the Hurricane Harvey relief effort. His personal wealth has dropped which you have proved with the Forbes article because people are boycotting his properties because they don't like him. He is also restricted heavily on being involved with his personal business's so that hasn't helped either. Call him an idiot, call him a fool, call him racist and a womanizer. There may be arguments for all of that. But one thing is true. He will become the first POTUS that was less wealthy than more wealthy after his term is over.

interesting, did you read the second article? so far the only thing i can find is he has not really lost much wealth, he just overestimated it, "by a bit". he seems to do that lots. until he posts his taxes there is no way to say one way or another i'm afraid.

on a positive note he has not started a shooting war with anyone yet.

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271504/international-court-justice-sides-mullahs-joseph-klein

During his address to the United Nations General Assembly last week, President Trumprejected the notion of global governance institutions purporting to override nationalsovereignty. President Trump called out the International Criminal Court, which “has nolegitimacy or authority,” he said. The president vowed to “never surrender America’ssovereignty” to such an “unelected, unaccountable” globalist body. The UN’s top court,the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague, has just rendered a decisionagainst the United States ( in favor of Iran that demonstrates why President Trump is socorrect. The ICJ judges ruled that some sanctions imposed by the Trump administrationon the Iranian regime were inconsistent with the "Treaty of Amity, Economic Relations,and Consular Rights” between Iran and the United States, which was signed in Tehran inand entered into force in .The ICJ disgracefully relied on this treaty to bothassert jurisdiction over Iran’s complaint, and to decide at least provisionally in Iran’s favoron the merits. It ordered the immediate removal of U.S. sanctions on certain products forimport into Iran, pending the court’s final decision in the case. President Trump must, ashe is expected to do, disregard this disgraceful ruling, and any follow-on rulings. The ICJdecision is an affront to the United States’ sovereign right to decide what nations itchooses to do business with and which countries it decides not to do business with, forwhatever reasons it chooses including national security

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, did you read the second article? so far the only thing i can find is he has not really lost much wealth, he just overestimated it, "by a bit". he seems to do that lots. until he posts his taxes there is no way to say one way or another i'm afraid.

on a positive note he has not started a shooting war with anyone yet.

I was expecting a little more from Donny

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a double standard.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1047562943066296321

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump can't get no respect. Wow the NAFTA looks pretty similar to the old agreement. I was hoping he would at least get rid of supply management for the dairy Industry. That gravy train has gone on way to long. I guess that's why he is "trying" to change the name to USMCA. Is the Marine Corps Association going to change their name?? Guess India's not to worried about US sanctions either. Trump hasn't figured out this isn't a reality TV show. Then again maybe its fake news and India real isn't going to buy the SS-400 Missiles. Poor old guy just can't get no respect. I wonder why???

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...66066460.cms&usg=AOvVaw1LnjIXbWvRjp3Rn7P8gs-I

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sometimes. I think the issue here is one of credibility. If Kavanaugh admitted freely and openly that he was a heavy drinker in his college years that would have gone along way to neutralizing the problem he is in now. It was, after all, about 30 years ago. As to the allegations of sexual misconduct, if he drank near as much as what his classmates seem to say, it seems logical he would not recall the event and he should apologize if it happened but he does not recall that it did. End of the issue.

He has been trying to stick with the choir boy image and that certainly doesn't seem to have been the case when he was young but that doesn't matter because he is not that person now. It does seem like he is being evasive and quite possibly lying and that, from a man in his 50's being considered for a top court appointment wouldn't be acceptable in my opinion.

I am not particularly liberal but I am not, compared to some, particularly conservative and I don't see this along partisan lines. I see this as a job interview - an arguably tough and unfair one - but a job interview just the same.

I guess we will see how the whole thing plays out. FBI is on the case :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like kavanaugh is getting the ok's from FBI and those that are choosing!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cbc sure knows how to play people, Trudeau...from our country was guilty of sexual misconduct. No question about it. His story is under the rug and all but dead. Meanwhile in the USA .. not our country. The CBC has everyone ready to hang a judge that is innocent.

Top Bottom