Don Cherry Fired

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at wot happen to Jeremy Clarkson. He only got a bigger platform as a result. As has been zaid, these snowflakes dont watch coaches corner. But they sure look for triggers.
I think i should ask greta wot to do here ...

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it is acceptable to discriminate against ''white boy bullies'' but not ''you people'', got to love it. And seems like the only people offended by this are white lefties.

https://www.facebook.com/thesocialctv/videos/422235838460198/

Watched the whole clip.... absolutely disgusting.
They preach about hate speech and sexist comments, and turn around and spew the exact same misandrist mindset.
Unbelievable how our media system works in this country.....

CTV needs to hear that the viewpoint regarding “those types of hockey guys” is also not acceptable.

It saddens me to see this crap holding so much attention. We are in a societal “tailspin”.....

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it is acceptable to discriminate against ''white boy bullies'' but not ''you people'', got to love it. And seems like the only people offended by this are white lefties.

https://www.facebook.com/thesocialctv/videos/422235838460198/

On Facebook the Biotch is getting roasted alive by all the angry hockey moms...love it.

I also went to the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council website to make a complaint...they are not accepting anymore complaints...they have had to many already. AWESOME.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau pulled some strings and got Don back in. BDDF2AA2-5718-49D5-8909-A2549BCA4B3A.jpeg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just fired sportsnet. Hired the hgtv and the DIY network. Just about had to drop my whole SHAW package. Apou said I wasn’t authorized to make changes to my account. I told him he’s about to find out how authorized I was.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the writing on the wall, and canceled my cable 7 years ago. Your welcome Don.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the writing on the wall, and canceled my cable 7 years ago. Your welcome Don.

I've been leaning towards this myself. Just hard to pull the plug completely because i hate searching netflix etc for stuff to watch. I do use Kodi some but I am out of the loop lately with the most recent addons.

What do you use to "watch tv" and stream hockey games?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been leaning towards this myself. Just hard to pull the plug completely because i hate searching netflix etc for stuff to watch. I do use Kodi some but I am out of the loop lately with the most recent addons.

What do you use to "watch tv" and stream hockey games?

I don't watch TV or stream sports.
if I watch a movie ever, chances are it was made 20-30 years ago..

I watch some youtube, that's about it.

I have a big screen TV that I have never even turned on.

Top Bottom