Does a speeding ticket ever expire?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, does a ticket ( from another province ) ever expire? I have heard 7 years, but nothing concrete.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, does a ticket ( from another province ) ever expire? I have heard 7 years, but nothing concrete.
You are going to slammer hope you never get stopped when you go home.
Smurff

G

Guest1

Ha....Talk to FAB... I think he got a prison sex offer for not paying tickets in another province!!!

Got Cavity Search!!!...:eek:

I just got nailed by the Kenora OPP in July (for having a Radar Detector which they coinfiscated and fined me $170.00 :mad: ) Cop did a name search and got me for 2 outstanding 21 year old tickets (speeding and parking violation)...:rant:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got Cavity Search!!!...:eek:

I just got nailed by the Kenora OPP in July (for having a Radar Detector which they coinfiscated and fined me $170.00 :mad: ) Cop did a name search and got me for 2 outstanding 21 year old tickets (speeding and parking violation)...:rant:

Your old tickets, were they from Ont.? I've received other tickets in the meantime and this one from a few yrs back hasn't shown up......yet.

What kind of interest / fees were tacked onto the old ones?

G

Guest1

Your old tickets, were they from Ont.?

Last time I checked Kenora was still in Ontario...;)

What kind of interest / fees were tacked onto the old ones?

That was the 1st Q that Sherpa asked the cop (I just handed him my Mastercard...LOL) no interest and no additional fee`s...:d

On the guilty judgement I just recieved for my Radar Detector it says that you can ask for time to pay but if you don`t PAY they can

1) Suspend your DL (Not True unless you still have an Ont DL)

2) Send to a Collection Agency

3) Inform the Credit Bureau

4) Refusal to renew a plate (maybe they should have gotten the correct plate number...Hahahahahaha)

5) Deduct from your bank account including RRSP...:eek:

6) Seize and sell property (the bastages already stole my new Radar Detector so they can sell that to re-coup their money...AZZHATS).

7) Require your employer to deduct from your wages (good thing I work for myself...:d)

8) Ask a JP to issue an arrest warrant.

9) Register a Lein against your real property...:rolleyes:

Basically this is if you still reside in the same province or if you get pulled over next time you are there they will just make you pay before they will let you drive.

OVER!!!

ps...They added a Victim Surcharge of $30.00 on my fine...WTF I was the victim...:mad:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked Kenora was still in Ontario...;)

That was the 1st Q that Sherpa asked the cop (I just handed him my Mastercard...LOL) no interest and no additional fee`s...:d

On the guilty judgement I just recieved for my Radar Detector it says that you can ask for time to pay but if you don`t PAY they can

1) Suspend your DL (Not True unless you still have an Ont DL)

2) Send to a Collection Agency

3) Inform the Credit Bureau

4) Refusal to renew a plate (maybe they should have gotten the correct plate number...Hahahahahaha)

5) Deduct from your bank account including RRSP...:eek:

6) Seize and sell property (the bastages already stole my new Radar Detector so they can sell that to re-coup their money...AZZHATS).

7) Require your employer to deduct from your wages (good thing I work for myself...:d)

8) Ask a JP to issue an arrest warrant.

9) Register a Lein against your real property...:rolleyes:

Basically this is if you still reside in the same province or if you get pulled over next time you are there they will just make you pay before they will let you drive.

OVER!!!

ps...They added a Victim Surcharge of $30.00 on my fine...WTF I was the victim...:mad:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! and fab, i thought you were always the "victim":eek::eek::d:d

S

sldgy

If you reverse your direction and generate enough speed to reach the "speed of light" you will turn back time and the whole event will have never happened.

Top Bottom