doctor creek

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is getting ridiculous. The fact is Doctor Creek sucks and that's why no one goes there. That's the real secret.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys really are pretty funny, but you're missing the point....

I'm sure you have some areas you don't want others to get to but hey what's yours is yours and what is someone elses does not matter...

And honestly its not that doctor is special, i personally don't ride there but i know others who do

i gave the op some info on another area. Then a few days later he's on here asking questions if he was in the right area.

My mistake for trying to help a fellow sledder out, won't be happening again.

Oh and team dirt the inbred comment was weak....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Pano-Dude you seem like a good guy. Teamdirt and Blueplate post nothing but crap though.

Usually telling someone(me some times) not to talk about this spot or that spot like they own the fawking place...

This is Public land we ride on.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Pano-Dude you seem like a good guy. Teamdirt and Blueplate post nothing but crap though.

Usually telling someone(me some times) not to talk about this spot or that spot like they own the fawking place...

4302 posts later your telling me you have something educated to say:rolleyes: thats a f"n joke. Look in the mirror.

We wouldn't have 3 pages of **** if you didn't reply to this thread in the first place.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4302 posts later your telling me you have something educated to say:rolleyes: thats a f"n joke. Look in the mirror.

I think people generally like my posts. Yours not so much.....

Last edited:

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Duke it's not the idea feeling like a guy owns the place, it's the idea of not having every fawkin red plate, blue plate, green plate, or whatever colour plate figuring out these smaller zones that are quiet, just saying some things are better left unsaid on the internet.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a bunch of kids you guys are. I go on these forums to try, and learn something or post something that may help others, and I end up spending 15 minutes reading a bunch of crap from a bunch of whiny little grown male adults. How sad!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
road there a couple weeks ago and for the life of us could not find the cabin. where the hell is that thing. lol.

At the Y hang a left. The cabin in hidden in the trees to the NW side of that valley. Can't really explain. After you cross the last bridge you are close.

as for snow, doctor is awasome if there is snow. A little out of the way for most everyone whom rides the columbia valley.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Duke it's not the idea feeling like a guy owns the place, it's the idea of not having every fawkin red plate, blue plate, green plate, or whatever colour plate figuring out these smaller zones that are quiet, just saying some things are better left unsaid on the internet.

Fair eneogh. There is LOTS of places that are quiet to ride in BC. You know this as well as I do. Some of these places are frankly too hard to
access for your average guy that comes out here anyways. Nobody is rushing to these places to ride, doesn't hurt to answer a guys question IMO.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the Y hang a left. The cabin in hidden in the trees to the NW side of that valley. Can't really explain. After you cross the last bridge you are close.

as for snow, doctor is awasome if there is snow. A little out of the way for most everyone whom rides the columbia valley.

thats all i needed to know. I was able to find some info on google where i was able to see where i went wrong.

As for you other clowns i have spend many hours googling info on riding the area. I wont ask unless i can't find.

Pano-Dude, I really appreciated the info you gave me. But when i got into the backcountry things werent adding up for me. so instead of pestering you with PM's, i put it on the open forum so all the people that know the area could help me out.

Eric4Prez

Reaction score
I wanna get a loud machine. Make it even louder with my new can. And find a quiet place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom