doctor creek

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
road there a couple weeks ago and for the life of us could not find the cabin. where the hell is that thing. lol.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI: Its listed on the Government and local ministry winter recreation websites for snowmobiling. Also listed under Windermere Valley Snowmobile Club :(
you are correct, however it's beyond many riders capabilities to actually go looking for info other than on this site.

giving out directions on public forums to unmanaged areas is lame.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are correct, however it's beyond many riders capabilities to actually go looking for info other than on this site.

giving out directions on public forums to unmanaged areas is lame.

Fully understand and Agree! Lets delete our quotes and pretend that this info does not exist

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too late the secrets out im sending all of Revy to ride that sweet invemere pow....LMAO

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too late the secrets out im sending all of Revy to ride that sweet invemere pow....LMAO

Thats probably a bad idea because they will realize it sucks and then even more of them will drive straight past Inbredmere and Golden and only ride in Revy.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats probably a bad idea because they will realize it sucks and then even more of them will only be riding Revy.

I was kidding. I already know its not that great or Id spend my winter there instead..... Glad you guys enjoy it though. Id rate it as OK.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do I get to this place...like to bring some friends next year. GPS tracks and parking info would be appreciated.

:smiliestirthepot:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do I get to this place...like to bring some friends next year. GPS tracks and parking info would be appreciated.

:smiliestirthepot:

Google it dude. Or I can just post directions when I get a chance......

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm to lazy to Google...if you could do everything for me, that would be great.:)

Most people are. Don't think anyone should worry about the "masses" heading out to doctor creek for wicked sledding.

Infact there would be probably less than 100views on this thread total if people would just quit bumping it....lol

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. I've got a better idea. Lets all go to Malakwa and see what glacier Lilduke like best?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. I've got a better idea. Lets all go to Malakwa and see what glacier Lilduke like best?

Come on out! Ill even give you directions! Better yet, come out for a ride with me:)

PS: Alpine Glacier riding is pretty lame unless you are into doing donuts all day. I mostly ride trees/ drainages....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And unlike some of you fawkers I don't mind sharing some info. This was Keystone a couple days ago.
Its really good right now. I was too lazy to do any shoveling at shovel hill though,,, so we just side hilled it...

Top Bottom