Do you need Bullit Proof Axles for your quad or sxs?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at these pics.. the cobra axles out of texas have a life time garrantee on the fronts and a one year on there backs...
they are very beefy and i guess the guys says he gets lots of gorilla axles broken and when they walk out with these, he never see them again...
have a look at these pics...

these are for a popo .. i think its for there 850 or sxs...
if you know how the inside of a stock axle looks then that pic of the inside of a cobra is a marvel of art! lol

oh i believe some of the local guys are buying them for around 250 ea.. so for around 1000 bucks for 4 you MUD guys would have a solid set up...

Attachments

• 281241_221657__.jpg
    281241_221657__.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 252027_221657__.jpg
    252027_221657__.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG00848-20110727-1320(1).jpg
    IMG00848-20110727-1320(1).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm installing Cobras on my XP tonight. Way bigger than the stock crap.
And even bigger than my Rhinos on my ATV.
Paid $265 each plus $40 each for shipping. Pricey - but you gotta pay to play I guess. lol

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that is pricey but like you say....lol

anyways take some pics of the axles and then installed if you dont mind.. that would be ideal under this post...
thanks for sharing....

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Distributor in Canada or do ya gotta go state side? Thinkin the rhino needs a upgrade after seeing those!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to call the guy direct, and he is very hard to understand...lol. but everyone so far says these axles are the real deal, and handle extreme angles for huge lift kits.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh can you tell me if that was ground shipped or air?

if its ground you could still get a bill from the brokage house that brokered your shipment...

if it was air.. brokage fees are included in air shipments...

and how long to get to your place...

that was 40 bucks ea axles so 160 for all four.. hopfully that was air! lol

ohh hurry up! get those pics taken! lol

Last edited:

DingoNutz

Reaction score
It sounds like there is still a lot of debate surrounding these axles down on the Highlifter forum. Something about him basically using $30 used car axles and fabricating them to work for ATV's. I haven't seen any in person since they are made in a small shop in Texas. I would be curious to see how they hold up against Gorilla, Turner, Rhino, or DHT axles? Jury still seems to be out with the big mudders down South.

Last edited:

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my axles thru a dealer around here. I saw the bill that came in the box from Jose at Cobra - he paid $225 USD and 67 shipping. (fedex)
I called Jose - yes - brutal to understand his accent - at Cobra axles in Houston. (they have a crappy website - they do have a facebook if you're a stalker. lol). He told me the price was $250 USD and he doesn't ship to Canada. I got another US company who sells them to give me a shipping price - $80/axle to ship. It is what is is.

Cobra axles is actually a car axle company. Lots of people on RZR forums swear by them. I think Gorillas are over priced and their turnaround time is my whole summer. Even the ATV stores in Edm say the problem is they never have stock.

Those pictures in this thread of the ATV vs the Cobra axles are night and day size difference. My Cobras are bigger - but not to that extent.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you are the official tester then! lol

Please keep us updated on these....

the other two fellows are right on there comments but i have heard alot of good comments on them..

so will see...

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they look like 3/4 chevy front axles, size wise anyways

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddie got cobras on all 4 on his 700 grizzly, 2" lift and 30" backs . They have some size to em over my rhinos and rillas. See how they hold up this first couple rallys

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is their a link to his webste, or facebook?

Who is the company that ships to Canada?

if you beef up the axles aren't you just asking for trouble with the pumpkins, it's the next link in the drive line. Or is the stock ones just that crappy.

Top Bottom