Do You Believe

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A real actual BIGFOOT exsists in the wild.........
and no fawking jokes about our BIGFOOT

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think its completly possible. i mean why not? theres no reason for there not to be. and i dont believe in ghosts or the lochness monster or aliens but i do think theres an actual big foot

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank You for doing the above..I didn't know how to do it.......

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4.5 billion people in the world... and we still discover dozens of new species in our rain forests every year.. Totally possible... however unlikely.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why isnt it possible though? i mean some ****ed up guy could have mated with an animal and created this thing. or it could be something else. who knows?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4.5 billion people in the world... and we still discover dozens of new species in our rain forests every year.. Totally possible... however unlikely.

hate to be the picky guy:d but theres closer to 6 billion people in the world

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totallt beleive that there could very well be BF's out there.. Just like i beleive in ghost or spirits as i have lived in house that had strange things go on at times when i knew that there was no one else in the house.. But i think that it seeems to be human nature to think thst we are number one.. you look at things that have been discovered in the past like the true legend of the crystal skulls, how do you explain the one skull that they say even with our technolegy today it couldn't be reproduced..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank God ..Sweigh..posted a link...other wise TG would have to get permmision to go to Snowest and see the post.....and SumRic would have to hold his hand..........
Got Lovers=Got Corn on nose

I really believe Bigfoots are out there..especially in the Pacific North West. I really hope hope the story is BullChit.....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't sprise me one bit to find out that they are out there in BC.. There are huge area's of BC that are just vast wilderness.. Also siberia Has a chunk of pine forest with no roads int oit that is bigger than the province of BC.. But it gets a little harsh over there in the winter..

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't sprise me one bit to find out that they are out there in BC.. There are huge area's of BC that are just vast wilderness.. Also siberia Has a chunk of pine forest with no roads int oit that is bigger than the province of BC.. But it gets a little harsh over there in the winter..

thats what the long friggin hairs for eh

Zipp

Reaction score
Actually they are alive and well in Alberta too. I know, I have seen them. They seem to congregate around tar sand mines and drive heavy haulers..

Top Bottom