Dirt Bikers

Waxy

Reaction score
Thanks.

That was day one, and I took a TON of pics, it will never look that good again. :D

It's great bike, I love it. If only I had more time to ride it...

Waxy

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I took my bike out today for the first ride of the season, still snow so i stuck tot the ditches beside the highways and i smoked a rock at about 50 mph and i stuck me leg out to recover, what a dumb idea, jamed my knee, lol
and i blew out my rear tire :( oh well i needed a new one of those anyway :D :p

Canadian Country Cabins

Reaction score
Website
www.canadiancountrycabins.com
..................Well done Polaris Ryder, makes me feel better................. went out for the first proper ride today, highsided in 3rd (apparently) did a very good tuck and roll (apparently) landed on my side just winded thankfully, with the first thought being *$%# how long is it gonna take to get over this, followed by a good dying fly imperession for a few minutes!!

Waxy that is a trick ride!!! l brought a parts bike of a geezer the other day that had a new KTM 300cc 2 stroke, by the time he had finished talking about it and l had wiped of my slobber, i had to make a mental note to stay well clear of the KTM dealership.................

Canadian Country Cabins

Reaction score
Website
www.canadiancountrycabins.com
LOL, ive done one of those, at least im still younge so it wont take me long to recover, lol.

Cheeky *%$#@#.................lol, many things crossed my mind as i slowly rode the 20km back..................and yes age was in there, along with electic start, lowered suspention, modern suspention and friends that wouldnt try and make me laugh in such situations ..................and well pleased i had all my gear on as the helmet is a little scratched on top and the windbreaker over my body armour is slightly ventilated.........................and me, well im a sore bastard this morning!!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my ride boy's!!!!

Attachments

• 100_2515.jpg
    100_2515.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 103

Waxy

Reaction score
Waxy that is a trick ride!!! l brought a parts bike of a geezer the other day that had a new KTM 300cc 2 stroke, by the time he had finished talking about it and l had wiped of my slobber, i had to make a mental note to stay well clear of the KTM dealership.................

Thanks.

Yep, KTM dealers are like black holes, they've got an unreal powerful attractive force, and you never know when you'll get out and what else will come out with you!

I found that the hard way, but I haven't learned my lesson, it seems to keep on happening to me. :D

Waxy

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Cheeky *%$#@#.................lol, many things crossed my mind as i slowly rode the 20km back..................and yes age was in there, along with electic start, lowered suspention, modern suspention and friends that wouldnt try and make me laugh in such situations ..................and well pleased i had all my gear on as the helmet is a little scratched on top and the windbreaker over my body armour is slightly ventilated.........................and me, well im a sore bastard this morning!!!!

I was sore this morning too, And who needs electric start :D, haha

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Id take a picture of my bike, But it doesnt have any wheels on it, lol. Finally changing my tires after 2 seasons and i turned them into street tires :D :p

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not exactly spring yet, but even with the way the weather has been, you better get on it! :D

Waxy

Yes, yes, i believe there is about 3 boxes of parts. The cylinder and crank are going to be a Mot's Machining this afternoon so i firgure a couple weeks she should be ready to rock. I'll take some more pics as she progresses. My wife jokes that it's his "other wife":D:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poppajons new ride. kinda jelous!!

Attachments

• 0 013 2.jpg
    0 013 2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom