DING DING Round 2 of the SC finals

G

Guest1

Bruins vs Canes

Caps vs Penguins

Nucks vs Hawks

Wings vs Ducks

My picks are Canes, Penguins, Hawks and Ducks.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Bruins vs Canes

Caps vs Penguins

Nucks vs Hawks

Wings vs Ducks

My picks are Canes, Penguins, Hawks and Ducks.

I'll do ya a 40-O-mine to a 40-O-yours in penguins Vs Caps...
Smirnoff.jpg

G

Guest1

Congrats to the Hawks...First team into the 3rd Round :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
GO PENS...GOT GAME 7...:d

Been a good series.....wanna see Ovichicken hoist the cup, if they make it out the vodka is just a bonus.....If the caps win I'll go double or nothin with you on their next series if you wish.

If the pens come out on top...I'll habd deliver the Bombay @ the red deer suds.....If it goes, I is in

Bogger

G

Guest1

Been a good series.....wanna see Ovichicken hoist the cup, if they make it out the vodka is just a bonus.....If the caps win I'll go double or nothin with you on their next series if you wish. If the pens come out on top...I'll habd deliver the Bombay @ the red deer suds.....If it goes, I is in Bogger

I don't think the Caps will win tonight ... but sure ... we will go double or nothing on the next series if they do :beer:

If the Pens do win you will have to mail it as I won't be making RD suds night (if and when it goes)...weekends are pretty much booked from now til the end of summer.

OVER!!!

G

Guest1

Congrats to the Pens...2nd team to make it to Round 3 :d

G

Guest1

I'll make the arangements:d

WOW...Got Courier ... Can Post would have worked ;) Rec'd 40 o Bombay :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...for peeps that are serious late PAYERS (several weeks/months) on bets take note...Bogger lost last night and the Bottle is already in the Liqour Cabinet :d IMO a bet should be paid within 2 weeks (that is when I usually have them paid by) unless other arrangements have been made.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OVER!!!

ps...for peeps that are serious late PAYERS (several weeks/months) on bets take note...Bogger lost last night and the Bottle is already in the Liqour Cabinet :d IMO a bet should be paid within 2 weeks (that is when I usually have them paid by) unless other arrangements have been made.

Now thats MANNING UP...GOOD ON YOU BOGGER

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

OVER!!!

I wouldn't trust CP with a birthday invitation let alone a Bottle....Just sayin....

G

Guest1

I wouldn't trust CP with a birthday invitation let alone a Bottle....Just sayin....

LOL...I haven't ever had an issue with one breaking or going missing with CP...only time that TWO 40's o Crown apparently went missing is when that Ft Mac Welcher said he put them on Greydoggie...GOT RIGHT :rolleyes: :p

Thank Bog...much appreciated...we can drink Gusto's 40 o Crown that I owe him at the SJ/AGUSTO Invitational in K-Town this July ;)

OVER!!!

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The sign at my local post office does say sending any liquids is illegal and punishable under federal laws.......But I've done it....Cuz Fab said it's okay:eek::d

G

Guest1

Congrats to the Wings and Canes...GOT ROUND 3 :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...LiL Crazy Apex...I will pm you my addy to send my 26 o 18 year old Glen :d

Top Bottom