Stamkos or Oven Chicken? Ding round 2

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LETS GO BOLTS!! Game 3 tonight :d Gonna cheer em on tonight with my tampa shirt, and my noisemaker from the playoff game I went to in Tampa a few weeks ago.. soo much better than the stupid useless towels you see everyone flinging around at a other games... Tampa gave out actual little mini drums! Now that is what I call NOISE!

Go Tampa!!:beer::beer:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LETS GO CANUCKS!! Game 3 tonight :d Gonna cheer em on tonight with my CANUCKS shirt, and my noisemaker from the playoff game I went to in VANCOUVER a few weeks ago.. soo much better than the stupid useless towels you see everyone flinging around at a other games... CANUCKS gave out actual little mini drums! Now that is what I call NOISE!

Go Canucks!!!:beer::beer:

there fixed it for ya

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like another quick exit for Oviechicken. Can TB finish them off in game 4?? I'm guessing it goes back to Washington where TB will close it out.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I want them to finish this off tonight, I wouldn't mind if they went maybe another round so i can get some extra points in the draft.... i'm 2nd place right now...Just need the boys to continue kickin butt and i'll be $1500 richer!! YEAHH!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Philly is done, no way Boston loses another series like last year. As much as I like TB, I like Boston even more, great goalie, great defense and lots of hard hitters. Should be a gamer!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Mom is a diehard Boston fan, it will be interesting if TB & Boston butt heads, might just have to head back down to Tampa to watch a game together!:d:beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it will be a great matchup, TB with their team speed and skill and Boston with their hard hitters and great goaltending. Wish I could make a Boston game but it's long ways from Alaska!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha my parents have a house in Tampa and live there a couple months out of the year, its my home away from home.. I went to a Pittsburgh & Tampa game there a few weeks ago. Yeah no doubt..Alaska is pretty much far from everything lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turn out the lights, the party's over..........hehehehehe

Top Bottom