Did some work to my sled, anyone have a similar setup?

Rideordie

Reaction score
My sled had 1700 miles so I did some work. I put the MTNTK fix kit in, the 13.6 PAR head, Dynoport Y pipe, pipe and can. I also went with a 3" x3 camo track and 7 tooth avid drivers as well as a kurts gear down kit, helix and spring. Also some cosmetic **** for that mental HP. I know nothing here is much for horsepower gain but just curious if anyone has run anything similar to this setup? Should run good I imagine. I didn't measure cyclinder bore, just gave it a wipe with the finger and felt nice and smooth ha! Hopefully crank is in good shape. Cheers,

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mine is similar to yours. I just installed the MTNTK full mod kit. A few differences PAR head, pipe, new Dobeck controller with a built in AFR. Modified reed blocks, 2 degree advance timing key and there fix kit. New cylinders that are fully ported to top it of. I did a coolant bypass kit as well to help hold more consistent temps. Should be a strong engine!!

Rideordie

Reaction score
Mine is similar to yours. I just installed the MTNTK full mod kit. A few differences PAR head, pipe, new Dobeck controller with a built in AFR. Modified reed blocks, 2 degree advance timing key and there fix kit. New cylinders that are fully ported to top it of. I did a coolant bypass kit as well to help hold more consistent temps. Should be a strong engine!!

What's the deal with modified reed blocks?

Top Bottom