Desperate for Help

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is almost as good as the Rasmussen thread of doo's for those guys that need the extra help! Lol

Anyways, I'm going riding...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh I guess maybe I do need the little extra help. Either way ill be makin tracks where no ones ever seen them before so I'm not embarrassed[

:) Relax,once they get up top they'll be able to look down and see your tracks.

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How soon the Polaris peeps forget the engine troubles of a few short years back when those dragons were ticking time bombs!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How soon the Polaris peeps forget the engine troubles of a few short years back when those dragons were ticking time bombs!!
on SW it seems the problems are still there, even some of last years models were having engine troubles. "the fix" kit still seems to be a popular item for the poo gang...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is sooo much faster and better and more power..............my sled is pretty sweet too!!!!!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess your not the best rider in the world and 160 hp probably not, geared down i presume and heavier than the poo.

ryan0402

Reaction score
Im hoping someone can help me with a HUGE problem. I have a XM that dynoed at 160, 163, 3 inch track, lite weight can, CF front end, lite weight seat with the head light delete kit. My buddy has a stock Pro that dynoed on the same machine at 119, still has stock exhaust and track, plus he's a fat bugger. Plus i'm probably the best rider in the world, he's way not as good. Now my question, why everytime when I look beside me , is he right there, in fact in some conditions he's ahead of me ? Whats goin on, can anyone suggest a cure for this phenomenon ? Where the hells all my HP goin ? What the hell am I gonna do if he gets more HP, i'll be so screwed.
I really need some help guys, if you can respond here that would be great cause i'm not gonna be able to make the Doo jammie wearing, kool-aid drinking, high five slapping annual Doo Hump this year cause of work.

Just this past weekend my XM needed towing....https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f616/new-xm-needed-towing-out-revy-72530.html

Do you guys think if maybe i go over on the Poo 4m and make a bunch of dumm-a$$ comments and point out every negative and and try to create as much bull$hit and nuisance and tell those guys they made a huge mistake over and over, Do u think that'll make me feel better, make it hurt less when i look over and see that friggen Poo beside me. C'mon , if you can help, Doo IT.

so HELP, HELP.

It must be because the Poo was light on gas and fluids. Because a stock Polaris 163 weighs 424lbs + 1 gallon of gas + 2 liters of coolant + 200mL of chaincase oil (only on <'12) - exhaust can + sled shed cooker = 497.4 lbs. Any we know from previous XM post that Doo weighs 530lbs soaking wet with a rider wearing non gortex pants that absorb 2 lbs of wet snow. Therefore when you add and subtract the math, the only way that Poo rider is doing it is if he's running on fumes and doesn't have the Burandt signature windscreen. Therefore don't stress!

Last edited:
Top Bottom