Desperate for Help

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping someone can help me with a HUGE problem. I have a XM that dynoed at 160, 163, 3 inch track, lite weight can, CF front end, lite weight seat with the head light delete kit. My buddy has a stock Pro that dynoed on the same machine at 119, still has stock exhaust and track, plus he's a fat bugger. Plus i'm probably the best rider in the world, he's way not as good. Now my question, why everytime when I look beside me , is he right there, in fact in some conditions he's ahead of me ? Whats goin on, can anyone suggest a cure for this phenomenon ? Where the hells all my HP goin ? What the hell am I gonna do if he gets more HP, i'll be so screwed.
I really need some help guys, if you can respond here that would be great cause i'm not gonna be able to make the Doo jammie wearing, kool-aid drinking, high five slapping annual Doo Hump this year cause of work.

Do you guys think if maybe i go over on the Poo 4m and make a bunch of dumm-a$$ comments and point out every negative and and try to create as much bull$hit and nuisance and tell those guys they made a huge mistake over and over, Do u think that'll make me feel better, make it hurt less when i look over and see that friggen Poo beside me. C'mon , if you can help, Doo IT.

so HELP, HELP.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping someone can help me with a HUGE problem. I have a XM that dynoed at 160, 163, 3 inch track, lite weight can, CF front end, lite weight seat with the head light delete kit. My buddy has a stock Pro that dynoed on the same machine at 119, still has stock exhaust and track, plus he's a fat bugger. Plus i'm probably the best rider in the world, he's way not as good. Now my question, why everytime when I look beside me , is he right there, in fact in some conditions he's ahead of me ? Whats goin on, can anyone suggest a cure for this phenomenon ? Where the hells all my HP goin ? What the hell am I gonna do if he gets more HP, i'll be so screwed.
I really need some help guys, if you can respond here that would be great cause i'm not gonna be able to make the Doo jammie wearing, kool-aid drinking, high five slapping annual Doo Hump this year cause of work.

Do you guys think if maybe i go over on the Poo 4m and make a bunch of dumm-a$$ comments and point out every negative and and try to create as much bull$hit and nuisance and tell those guys they made a huge mistake over and over, Do u think that'll make me feel better, make it hurt less when i look over and see that friggen Poo beside me. C'mon , if you can help, Doo IT.

so HELP, HELP.
Lenny I was just on snowest forum And I saw your sleds,trailer and decal remover Lol all I've got to say is you have a very nice set up .:eek:I hope everybody gets out sledding soon so people can get back to riding instead of keyboard bashing .:beer:

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on man. Next you'll be telling me he burns less gas then you!!

Might be time to dust off the ol Mach Z and go back to lake riding!!!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why the Doos have a bigger, heavier cooling system - they throw 30hp into the water.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score

so HELP, HELP.

I think this is a really good start Lenny. Some other things you may want to do to compensate for your many deficiencies is to buy some white sunglasses, lift your truck, but a huge exhaust on it that bellows black smoke and drive around all day really angry, tailgating people and then cutting them off. That should also help make you feel better. Good luck!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man are you ever cranky. Must have a broken driveshaft

Wow, what the hell you doing over here, did they shut down the Poo 4m, did your Doo weenie group kick you out ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so HELP, HELP.

Lmao!! But Lenny its "forum" not 4M. Just sayn... :nerd:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
maxwell is the complete package & one hell of a dancer....

you've just been served...

Top Bottom