Derick Chavin Trial

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really think in some cities black on black crime does not get the corrective action it requires. Most law abiding people in these areas respect the police but the high crime level is heavy burden for the police and law abiding citizens.

It probably just got worse.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's liberal about hoping people follow the law. I have never voted for anything but conservative in my life so stop suggesting that. Stop commenting on my posts just because you lost a bet.

Nothing to do with a lost bet , I’m over that . My statement stands , attitudes like yours are a huge part of the problem . Grow a set , bad things happen to bad people.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing to do with a lost bet , I’m over that . My statement stands , attitudes like yours are a huge part of the problem . Grow a set , bad things happen to bad people.

Yeah flapjack thinks he was walking down the street and a white klansman policeman rolled up and shot him for no reason.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like ex officer Chauvin?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn’t over. The judge deliberately didn’t declare a mistrial despite many instances of interference and intimidation. He allowed it to go forward knowing full well it will be retried after an appeal, but that will be many months from now, after all the hubbub has died down, with the retrial in a different venue. The cop will be convicted of manslaughter and let out after a few years.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok

Black man : Not working and acting stupid = 4 cops "arrest him to death" for a fake $20. "his own fault" Right ?

White man : Not working and acting stupid = Stern warning for being a drunk ass and having a gram of coke.Right ?

We all know it's true.

you must have got manure for your brains

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot better way to die than the way he got murdered.

Can't argue there, be an upstanding contributing citezen, he likely would be alive. If a black would have shot him at 2:00 in the morning do you think he would have gotten media coverage? After all it's the same person dead?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There you have it... Both have clips.

Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) Tweeted:Minneapolis: #BLM protester on microphone says they got #DerekChauvinTrial outcome because of their riots & protests. He urges the attacks to continue. Video by @DrewHLive: https://t.co/D5Y8nMuUeM

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384672461581651968?s=20

Throw out a bucket of KFC or punch it.

Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) Tweeted:
Minneapolis: Protesters tried to force open the windows & door on a truck that was blocked on the road. #BLM #DerekChauvinTrial https://t.co/lQKUtYFqtg

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384657829047451649?s=20

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some luck he had... he OD's 4 minutes after his last gasp of a breath

Was it bad luck when he held a gun to a pregnant women? Nope. He was a POS criminal that the world is better off without. ZERO sympathy for him. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't give two chits if the cop had come up behind him and put one in the back of his head. He was a lifelong criminal that died in the middle of committing yet another crime. Chavin did everyone a service by getting one criminal off the streets for good.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it bad luck when he held a gun to a pregnant women? Nope. He was a POS criminal that the world is better off without. ZERO sympathy for him. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't give two chits if the cop had come up behind him and put one in the back of his head. He was a lifelong criminal that died in the middle of committing yet another crime. Chavin did everyone a service by getting one criminal off the streets for good.

This sums it up perfectly. Enough said.. End of discussion.

Discusting how the news can make him out mother Teresa.

Top Bottom