Demo on Turbo Can-am

Gristleboyz

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanting to do a demo Day for our New product The can-am Renegade/Outlander Turbo kit. Any suggestions on where i can host one and also the best turn out for people.

So If any one want to take a turbo Renegade for a spin or just look at the kit up close, post where you live and where the best place to hold a demo would be in your area.

where ever the most guys will show up is where We will be.

Im hoping to Do this in the next two weeks before the snow flys.

Also anyone that wants to ride the machine as to bring there own outlander/Renegade to the Demo before i will let them ride it.

No joy rides:nono:

Thanks
Steve Laslo
Gristleboyz
403-507-1710

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 63

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanting to do a demo Day for our New product The can-am Renegade/Outlander Turbo kit. Any suggestions on where i can host one and also the best turn out for people.

So If any one want to take a turbo Renegade for a spin or just look at the kit up close, post where you live and where the best place to hold a demo would be in your area.

where ever the most guys will show up is where We will be.

Im hoping to Do this in the next two weeks before the snow flys.

Also anyone that wants to ride the machine as to bring there own outlander/Renegade to the Demo before i will let them ride it.

No joy rides:nono:

Thanks
Steve Laslo
Gristleboyz
403-507-1710

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a quadder but I just got an urge to become one, is that the boosted one in the pic. I've rode a chipped renegade and thought that was sick. That thing must be able to stay on to the water, how much hp does your turbo renegade have. Maybe a great light wieght set-up for a rev chassy??? do that and I will put my deposit on one tomorrow. Great lookin reneagade.

Gristleboyz

Reaction score
Thats would be sweet!!! v-twin Rev... This basic kit like what is on the Renegade in the pic is Running 8lbs boost and 92 crank hp. Our big boost upgrade for the basic kit should be availble in the spring '09 will be around 120 hp. but i still dont think that will be enough for your sled.

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats would be sweet!!! v-twin Rev... This basic kit like what is on the Renegade in the pic is Running 8lbs boost and 92 crank hp. Our big boost upgrade for the basic kit should be availble in the spring '09 will be around 120 hp. but i still dont think that will be enough for your sled.

if yammy can get 80hp out of 500cc, then there must be a way to 120hp out the 800 v twin, then 20lbs boost for a blistering 290hp in a little light weight package. get on it!!! i got my deposit waiting LOL!

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing looks amazing!!!! let us know where the demo is and ill be there!!! By the way whats your website?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey Gristleboyz myself and most of my crew in Whitecourt ride Can-Ams. We ride aggressive and I think your turbo would be a big hit amongst us. We would all show up with Can-ams for a real "Show Stopper". I know Summiteer must be looking for some more power by now :eek: or else thats a typo in his signature :d

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo on a quad?? wouldnt you have to always check for pin holes or leaks so the sand doesnt take out the turbo? snow aint hard on turbos but sand?
Im only saying this cause the way i abuse my quads,they always get barried,lol also i cant keep my front end down on my sled, how would you ride a quad that wants to flip all the time? :twocents:looks good though

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I would come to see it no matter where it is....I emailed ya yesterday about a kit. I am thinking I am already sold on a turbo but hey why not have demo ride to seal the deal LOL.

Gristleboyz

Reaction score
Ok guys so far there is Hinton or Whitecourt.... Any other places that might be of interest? It does not really matter where as long as there is going to be lots of People... Let me know guys

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I can be at either spot as per my email.....you going to bring up a couple kits incase guys want to buy them right then or just take orders?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks sweet,,,
get one SUMX54, do it... I am out of cash on this one, cant have 2 turbos

Top Bottom