deleting useful threads about Eagle Pass Avalanche today

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you can't say what you want to say on this site. There was no cursing or name calling that I could see. Just some good advise from sledders here and one that I know of abroad. Grow some thicker skin because if people don't start listening about the avalanche conditions in BC there's going to more deaths.
Because I have said this, and no one likes to hear it, this thread will probably get deleted too.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledbunnyracing posted in the revy section if you want to post about the latest avy ................RIP

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The easiest way to ensure nothing changes, is to never admit that anything was wrong in the first place. Just cause someone died, does not mean that he or she was justified in their actions. We mourn their loss, but have to probe what happened, and why. People have to learn from stuff like this, instead of blindly believing it was a fluke accident, or that somehow Wiegele caused it to further his cause.
But now that i have posted again this thread will dissapear just like the last one.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
There has been two designated threads made for this eagle pass avy and you can post away all you want in these two threads... now think about it for a minute... does it make sense to have 15 different threads about one topic :confused: How is that getting a message across. We are doing our jobs as moderators...get over it. Which is the better way to go in order to get a message across. And yes this thread will more than likeley disappear.

Last edited:

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all that I remember was a story about the eagle pass deal and I gave my side ..in light if what has happened in the last couple of weeks we would actualy do our selves some good to take the time out and give somebody crap for what had happened .. we are all consenting adults in a very expensive sport ..don't think that because you make 500 grand a year qualifies you in being a back country snowmobiler , no more does that fact that you can drink a REDBULL and it puts you into the classes of extreme snowmobiler like Ross Mercer .........

brain up .....make some smart decisions.....take that hill another day ......because in the end we are the ones stuck with the stereotype .

RIP in peace fellow sledder
H2

Last edited by a moderator:

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did not know about the other thread thought it was all about the BIS and i apolagize for starting a new one.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just like in the media,,,,,,,,,,we as mods wish everyone would get there facts straight before they put the pens ........or keys in motion!
Also someone passing dosnt give anyone the right on here to start using unappropriate language!
To the fallen sledder........RIP
catmando!

john c

Reaction score
Time to shut er down. With great power comes great responsability and our community has proven itself unable to handle the cc that has been given to us. Designated high avalanche days areas and no one leaves them till the rating goes to moderate or low. This is our future now. We are the laughing stock and the whole country is shaking their head's in disbeleif. Unbeleivable.

Weak tea deleting this thread....Time to call ourselves out unless you want 1000 sleds on Frisbee every Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom