December snow conditions!!!

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
All the trails are being groomed and are in excellent shape. The renshaw is being groomed tonight for sat. Sweet trails and tons of powder to have fun in. See you on the hills tomorrow.

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one drop into the butterfly yet?

Yep. Two guys from our group dropped in there on turbos...........kinda by accident.:rolleyes: I'm sure others have been down there as well, but I'd guess it's still pretty rocky to be doing much climbing in there yet.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man its been snowin hard all day long here today. it'll be pillin up fast in the hills..

shellnekov

Reaction score
How many people riding Renshaw this weekend? When is next groom? 5 of us thinking of coming Tuesday but not if no groom.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both lucielle and renshaw are being groomed tonight and i'm pretty sure renshaw will get done again sat or sunday.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have got many reports of 3ft or just over waist deep powder up lucielle. The guys this afternoon said that it was snowin so hard up there that by the afternoon they could barely see there tracks from earlier that morning. Gotta love it!!!:beer::beer::cool:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
009.JPG snow was deep, lots of stucks but we went looking for them it would seem. in on the blackwater and up the new avy shoot, at least Rod and Steve made it, I played out, to deep. waist deep minimum and snowing hard. creeks were still open and lots of the other guys were in them and stuck, wet and muddy. my date and time are wrong on my camera. 006.JPG

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there is a light fog this morning -12 and not a cloud in the sky.. Gonna be a beautiful blue bird day on the hill with lots of fresh powder to chew up.. Have fun guys and gals..

ling

Reaction score
How many people in McBride this weekend. Just curious as we will be pulling in tomorrow (11ish)AM. Wondering whether it is worth while going to Lucielle for the half day or just head into Renshaw.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many people in McBride this weekend. Just curious as we will be pulling in tomorrow (11ish)AM. Wondering whether it is worth while going to Lucielle for the half day or just head into Renshaw.

There has been quite a few people in town this weekend, but because it's snowed hard all weekend i think it'd be worth goin up lucielle for a halfday ride. Because the guys thatwent up yesterday morning said that by the afternoon there tracks from the morning were covered up again. And there's 2+ft of frsh pow

p.summit

Reaction score
WOW can't wait to make it up will be riding lucille on the 30-31 save some POW for us...

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Any fresh conditions from up the renshaw.... Has anyone went up to teir mountain yet has the chute slip down yet making it a little safer

Top Bottom