December Conditions

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Here's a video from yesterday. Tonight when Im back i'll post vids of our absolute EPIC!! day. We were in waist deep pow all day. And all to ourselves, me and quag..
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gga0XwzM4b0[/YT]

Awesome Video Thanks Ron!

Hope you guys had an awesome day today aswell, and hopefully Steve didn't do anymore logging with his sled!:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron you are a teaser. Cheater no snow in Mcbride. Thats a old video. At least 15 yrs old. Video looks like its photo shopped or something. Cheater.
Internet said the McBride snow all melted last week. You told me you were going to $%#@!#%^ and was not to tell anyone where your secret area was. Now you post you have snow??? Cheater making all the members thing McBride has snow.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Here's a video from yesterday. Tonight when Im back i'll post vids of our absolute EPIC!! day. We were in waist deep pow all day. And all to ourselves, me and quag..
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gga0XwzM4b0[/YT]
Can't believe Quagmire attacked that poor defenseless tree!!!!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We rode Renshaw again today. Again, 3 to 4 feet of snow where we rode. The snow was coming down hard as well. We left around 4:30, it was snowing heavy. For those peeps that decided to head somewhere else, you missed a great weekend. Where we rode, all morning and afternoon, we never seen one sled. Curtis, Ric, Justin, you all missed some truly epic snow :d

Attachments

• IMGP2533.JPG
    IMGP2533.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 523
  • IMGP2536.JPG
    IMGP2536.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 521
  • IMGP2558.JPG
    IMGP2558.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 517
  • IMGP2559.JPG
    IMGP2559.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 514
  • IMGP2561.JPG
    IMGP2561.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 527
  • IMGP2563.JPG
    IMGP2563.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 520
  • IMGP2566.JPG
    IMGP2566.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 528
  • IMGP2567.JPG
    IMGP2567.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 519

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geezus Ron don't you ever sleep. Like snow on ground in town this morning. hopefully actually accumulated to something signaficant up top

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw yesterday, 2 min. from cabin and 5 of us played all day in 3 feet of new snow. no landmines were triggered so was a great day. pic's were terrible as it was snowing to hard. tank of fuel and time to head for the truck. going back up tomorrow as it looks like it snow up top last night and is still snowing this morning..4 days of sled'n has played havic on my old body, need to rest today.

Sled Den

Reaction score
Glad to here you had a good time and thanks for the update on the conditions in the renshaw!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allright, if no one else will do it I will, I call BS. Old video , photoshop whatever it is ,Watch the video, there's a shot of the cabin deck and the snow is still below the deck, epic snow eh, can't imagine what you'll have to say when the snow actually does finally show up. Other than the fact it's snowing in the video and pics the conditions don't look a whole lot better than they were 3 weeks ago. No good pics to back up the claims, guessing we'll have to wait for a no BS report from Treemongrol to get the facts. Here's to hoping they have gotten some snow.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have definitely got more snow. Around the cabin is pretty wind blown as it was fairly windy a day or so ago at night. But had definitely improved. If no other sign we havnt been sellin nearly as many a-arms as 2-3weeks ago.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
No BS, CR - true shots. You just gotta know where to go and you will find it. Next time you are in town, give us a call and Barry will let you know where they were riding. Hillclimbers will not be happy - still too many rocks, but if you like to play in the meadows you will have a good time.

Belle is good, but Lucille is still a little on the rocky side.

Allright, if no one else will do it I will, I call BS. Old video , photoshop whatever it is ,Watch the video, there's a shot of the cabin deck and the snow is still below the deck, epic snow eh, can't imagine what you'll have to say when the snow actually does finally show up. Other than the fact it's snowing in the video and pics the conditions don't look a whole lot better than they were 3 weeks ago. No good pics to back up the claims, guessing we'll have to wait for a no BS report from Treemongrol to get the facts. Here's to hoping they have gotten some snow.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went into an area some guys tried to get into yesterday where they unloaded had an inch of fresh on it, where they got to had 4 inches of new snow, on the 18th we measured 72 cm of snow, today measured just shy of 4 ft, yeah theres been new snow but not as much as I keep hearing there is. Yes its getting better but theres not as much as everybody says. Going to go farther into the Renshaw tomorrow then did today as we heard it was Epic way in the back. Still lots of rocks just have to be careful and use that thing that is mounted approx 3 ft above your ass.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went into an area some guys tried to get into yesterday where they unloaded had an inch of fresh on it, where they got to had 4 inches of new snow, on the 18th we measured 72 cm of snow, today measured just shy of 4 ft, yeah theres been new snow but not as much as I keep hearing there is. Yes its getting better but theres not as much as everybody says. Going to go farther into the Renshaw tomorrow then did today as we heard it was Epic way in the back. Still lots of rocks just have to be careful and use that thing that is mounted approx 3 ft above your ass.
That's a No BS snow report!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
EPIC!!!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well after snowdancing my legs off we have finally started getting snow, still more in the forcast for Jan 2,3,4. The temp has drastically dropped so the snow should stick around too. Both Renshaw and Lucille are being groomed this evening(for Wed morning) so everyone should have a nice day tommorow, other then the cold.

Keep up the snowdancing we all want more!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back late last night from riding the Renshaw...yesterdays snow was freakin unbelievable, amazing what 24hrs can do. We rode fresh POW all day, constantly over the hood. First part of the day way foggy/ grey but the second half blessed us with some sun with scattered clouds. Ron, Terry, Fossy & everyone else i met don't worry what the others think they are just jealous they weren't there with us, we know what we rode. I am now the jealous one as there is still tons of POW to be tore up and i'm now at home:(

Sled Den

Reaction score
Love seeing all you guys having fun on here ribbing each other!
But all joking aside, it's true, the snow has arrived in McBride! To be completely fair, and on the low side of a educated guesstimate, there's at least 2 feet of fresh, and the boys coming down are saying the powder is over the hood! So come and play!
Sara (Sled Den):snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

Relic

Reaction score
Hey Sara love to come play with you but here you arent going to be around hope you have a good new year and hope rev is good to. Kevin

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up renshaw 2 days ago and lucille yesterday. Snow was generally good. In some spots you could get close to waist deep but still low for this time if year. Enough to have alot of fun in the trees and meadows though.

Top Bottom