December 1 2009 stewart run

Rikki69

Reaction score
I will be heading to stewart Dec 2 and riding to the 7th or 8th.anybody eles be up there???

Napalmx

Reaction score
I want to head up to Stewart sometime in December, either early Dec or sometime around the 17th - 21st or so. I live in Hazelton, I am going to try to get a few guys heading up that way but would love to ride with someone that knows the area since I hear the weather can change real fast.

PM anytime if anyone is cool with me joining their group.

the pigg

Reaction score
I want to head up to Stewart sometime in December, either early Dec or sometime around the 17th - 21st or so. I live in Hazelton, I am going to try to get a few guys heading up that way but would love to ride with someone that knows the area since I hear the weather can change real fast.

PM anytime if anyone is cool with me joining their group.

If you can sneak up the begining of december would be cool:firefire:

Check out bordertownsnowbombers.com;)

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is so great about Stewart BC that makes the 1500+ km drive one way worth it? Is it because you can ride really early in the year, or are there other things that make it a worth while trip?

I would say you should make the 1500km drive and find out. I would gurantee that you would not be disapointed. The area is just so huge and the riding so diverse that there is something for everyone. And the best part that you are'nt waiting in a line up of a bunch of sled to pound a hill. I've been there a half a dozen times and I have barely scratched the surface of whats there.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, just get tired of hear people say the same old thing all the time. "why should we go there, whats to do there, what makes that place so good." you will never know unless you go see for yourself.

I totally agree. My family is from Smithers BC, and like Stewart, the riding is endless and it is soooo NOT:trustme: busy compared to Revey and all the other "usual places". We wake up in the morning and do a 360" circle and pick a mountain to ride. You are lucky to see 5 or 10 people all day while you ride the endless and varied terrain of steeps, deeps and wide open. 15 hours is a long way to travel, but soooo well worth it. Plan a trip, stay 4 or 5 days and make it worth your while just to have your horizons broadened a little!!

I would go to Stewart in a heartbeat if the timing was right :p

Top Bottom