Dec 19-20

McCAT

Reaction score
With all this smack and trash talk it will be an interesting ride and I am gonna stay out of the trash talking and get some good laughs on this ride.

No doubt about it. Just wait. The trash talk gets even better when we get there and the pop starts flowing:trustme: And by the way, Its not trash talk.
:news:Shredder is actually a Teabagger. Just ask his Brother-In -Law/ Boss,Mac22.:oops::crap:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:news:Shredder is actually a Teabagger. Just ask his Brother-In -Law/ Boss,Mac22.:oops::crap:

I'd rather be the teabagger; than the teabagee.:eek::eek: Remember who's gonna be mixing your drinks there Stretch; maybe you won't make it to hill to try out that new trench digger. :drink4::d

mac22

Reaction score
SHREDDER :happybday: 39 eh, one more year and your age and waist size will be the same.:homer::rollinglaugh:

Dont worry we will have a pop or two in a few days for your Bday:beer::shots::beerchug::stretcher::ha_ha:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx guys;......last year in the 30's........no wonder I look forward to the beers more than the hockey now. :d:d

McCAT

Reaction score
Thanx guys;......last year in the 30's........no wonder I look forward to the beers more than the hockey now. :d:d

I think most the guys on your team look forward to you having a beer instead of you trying to play hockey. Atleast that was the common consensus when you played on the Ice Dogs:PDT_gun:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think most the guys on your team look forward to you having a beer instead of you trying to play hockey. Atleast that was the common consensus when you played on the Ice Dogs:PDT_gun:

It's different now since you left. Now I have a right winger that can actually tie their own skates, and has hands on the ends of his arms not cement blocks. :eek: I think You, me, and Schmed would make a great line in the Icebreaker tourney one of these years.:beer::beer:

McCAT

Reaction score

It's different now since you left. Now I have a right winger that can actually tie their own skates, and has hands on the ends of his arms not cement blocks. :eek: I think You, me, and Schmed would make a great line in the Icebreaker tourney one of these years.:beer::beer:

I'm glad I played left wing.:beer::rolleyes::beer:

Top Bottom