Dec 19-20

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew is booked at the NCL Dec.19-20. Myself, Mac22, M1ATTACK, and Schmed, plus a few other non-member bums.:eek::d Christmas is gonna be a few days early for us this year. :snow::Snowmobile1::drink4:.........:yahoo:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew is booked at the NCL Dec.19-20. Myself, Mac22, M1ATTACK, and Schmed, plus a few other non-member bums.:eek::d Christmas is gonna be a few days early for us this year. :snow::Snowmobile1::drink4:.........:yahoo:
I`m tryng to talk a friend into going that weekend too. I would like to get on the snow before it becomes a parking lot at Christmas time.

M7Plus

Reaction score
myself and two others for sure will be riding that weekend, budies stag and it should be a great weekend! I'm sure we will see u all in the bar if not on the hill!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
myself and two others for sure will be riding that weekend, budies stag and it should be a great weekend! I'm sure we will see u all in the bar if not on the hill!

STAG.......omg; I can't imagine trying to ride the day after a stag.:eek::faint:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be up there that weekend as well. I am booked at the NCL as well Shredder. Will see you guys there and have a few rye's agian.

mac22

Reaction score

You bet; we booked 2 suites.....see ya there. :beer:

18 sleeps I cant wait, that big dog is growling in my garage Its ready to have some kitties for lunch on the 19th :smiliestirthepot:

Hey sandbagger, I mean shredder did the rest of your mistery parts show up.:BSmeter:
I cant wait to see schmed take that Ass hault for its first poke, I guess with the 146 track on it you and M1 attack will have your hands full :d

McCAT

Reaction score
18 sleeps I cant wait, that big dog is growling in my garage Its ready to have some kitties for lunch on the 19th :smiliestirthepot:

Hey sandbagger, I mean shredder did the rest of your mistery parts show up.:BSmeter:
I cant wait to see schmed take that Ass hault for its first poke, I guess with the 146 track on it you and M1 attack will have your hands full :d

You might want to consider going on a diet there biggin.:dunno: But if you keep putting on that orange crap your combined weight will be friggin extreme. I guess you could use that as an excuse when sandbagger{ who is also pushing the weight extreme, not his sled just him}or schmed { man whats with all my fat friends}:kickass:. I don't think I will bring the Big Kitty I'm pretty sure the ZR 600 maybe even the 500 will be more than enough to tow you HEAVY weights out of the parking lot.:eek::faint::knockout::PDT_gun:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sandbagger...I got the smallest sled in the group.:help: by the way WTF is a "mistery"........ something like a "tickit"?:PDT_hah::rollinglaugh:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider going on a diet there biggin.:dunno: I guess you could use that as an excuse when sandbagger{ who is also pushing the weight extreme, not his sled just him}or schmed { man whats with all my fat friends}:kickass:

Wow that's not very nice.:eek: My last feeling.....and you gotta go and break it.:rant:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely Renshaw if we find good snow there on Friday. We were kicking around the idea of maybe heading to Milage in Valemount for a day too. We'll be talking to you on Friday nite and let you know then.:beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good and I am open to anything . First trip of the year so I just want to ride and drink some beers at the end of the day.

McCAT

Reaction score

10 more nights of you out CHEATING in the garage ya fawking dirty bugger!!!!!:nono::d

He can cheat all he wants. Were still gonna need rear view mirrors to see where he keeps getting stuck with his black and orange boat anchor:crutch:

mac22

Reaction score
He can cheat all he wants. Were still gonna need rear view mirrors to see where he keeps getting stuck with his black and orange boat anchor:crutch:

:crap:
:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

I sure hope you get that thing broke in. I kinda remember riding an M :bullrider: "Got kidney belt". Shredder I have an old tire tube that might fit around you:Cla:

mac22

Reaction score
:crap:
:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

I sure hope you get that thing broke in. I kinda remember riding an M :bullrider: "Got kidney belt". Shredder I have an old tire tube that might fit around you:Cla:

Oh ya Sandbagger I didnt know that RK tec was stock on M8s:nono:

McCAT

Reaction score
Oh ya Sandbagger I didnt know that RK tec was stock on M8s:nono:

Sandbagger {or is it Teabagger:eek: }just wondering who's nutz you're gonna use to run your mod M8 to its full potential? Surely you never grew a set since the last time we went riding:confused::dunno::smiliestirthepot:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all this smack and trash talk it will be an interesting ride and I am gonna stay out of the trash talking and get some good laughs on this ride.

Top Bottom