Dealer warranty problems ...

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant imagine why he wont tell us who it was.

Not sure why?? maybe slander concerns??? ... he said "alberta oil money" so he is not from Alberta.... His sig says Sicamous.... and he said he was a local to said shop..... soooo Backus is the first guess, and Four seasons in Vernon is the next one kinda in his area...

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why?? maybe slander concerns??? ... he said "alberta oil money" so he is not from Alberta.... His sig says Sicamous.... and he said he was a local to said shop..... soooo Backus is the first guess, and Four seasons in Vernon is the next one kinda in his area...[/QUOTE
As I said before as long as you stick to facts you can prove there is no slander worries. Sounds more like a concern about future dealings if he is stuck with that dealer.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a 2012 Assault. TPS was replaced under warranty, no questions asked,in September ....

lorne1176

Reaction score
Just had my TPS replaced under warranty on my 2012 Pro in January and was covered under warranty.....sounds like your dealer is a real a$$ that doesn't deserve yours or anybody else's business.

rydemx

Reaction score
Hey guys no slander here ..... If you read back a few pages the dealers name was mentioned multiple times and I actually quoted there name and i said " great to deal with when buying , not so with warranty . (Backus Racing ).
Four Seasons and M&M Are great to deal with . Nothing but great compliments from these two dealers ! Four seasons actually calls you and will let know for some reason if it isn't covered under warranty , before going ahead with the repair . My next pro will be bought from one of these two dealers .
Talked to polaristar last Thursday and they have a claim going for me and I have to fax my invoice from the repair and they will look into it and reimburse me if everything checks out.

Top Bottom