Days Inn & Suites has been sold....

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey they gave me a rate of $139 per night. IS that the same as last year or isnt that kinda of high? We only pay $80 night in Mcbride and I think around the same in Golden?

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey they gave me a rate of $139 per night. IS that the same as last year or isnt that kinda of high? We only pay $80 night in Mcbride and I think around the same in Golden?

that must be the big suite with two rooms (2beds in each room)

sledders special $80 plus gst,pst and all the other useless hotel taxes

BrooKker

Reaction score
Website
www.powderpetes.com
Now that IS good news. :d
They just need to hire Kerry back now.

Awwww...I'm gonna miss you guys, but I wouldn't take the job back in a minute.......watch out for the wolf in sheeps clothing. I know for certain that you will all be fighting for parking this year with tour buses....and rooms are being allocated to accomodate. Just heard that the 2 best housekeepers at the hotel were let go....most likely due to wages. Cheap Cheap Cheap!! Service and standards are likely to follow.

Kerry

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwww...I'm gonna miss you guys, but I wouldn't take the job back in a minute.......watch out for the wolf in sheeps clothing. I know for certain that you will all be fighting for parking this year with tour buses....and rooms are being allocated to accomodate. Just heard that the 2 best housekeepers at the hotel were let go....most likely due to wages. Cheap Cheap Cheap!! Service and standards are likely to follow.

Kerry

I guess we won't have to fight for parking if we don't stay there......:(

Top Bottom