Day Dreaming... need snow.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be working right now but had to share a couple Snow pics just for fun. I really need a break from the daily grind, need to get out and ride. It's almost January and still no chance to get out. :(:mad::(:mad: I'm sure that lots of you feel the same?

... a couple pics from my last trip to West Yellowstone.

Attachments

• 2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0037.jpg
    2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0037.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0031.jpg
    2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0031.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 19

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wish i could get my dang sled to friggin run. Went to go and take the old XRS for a burn and she wont start at all. Time to drain the gas and replace the plugs and hopefully she goes!!!

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Didn't you watch the STABIL commercial on t.v.? If you don't add fuel stabilizer it won't start after storage :cray: Haha good luck my friend, I wouldnt wish a sled that won't start upon my worst enemy let alone a fellow S&M member:d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't you watch the STABIL commercial on t.v.? If you don't add fuel stabilizer it won't start after storage :cray: Haha good luck my friend, I wouldnt wish a sled that won't start upon my worst enemy let alone a fellow S&M member:d

Thanks man and it had stabilizer in it. But i think im just gonna enmpty it right out and put fresh in. the lawn mower and burning barrel will use the old gas

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck gettin the ole girl started Catzuki, i'm dying to go play in the hills!!!:d:beer:

stealth 800

Reaction score
Hey scotty cant wait toy get in a good ride as well. That pic of yellow stone bring back some good memorys.what a great ride!!!. I picked up a 2009 summit x 900 and cant wait to break it in. not alot of snow around camrose!!!

700Dragon

Reaction score
I just wish i could get my dang sled to friggin run. Went to go and take the old XRS for a burn and she wont start at all. Time to drain the gas and replace the plugs and hopefully she goes!!!

Put a tiny bit of gasoline down the cylinders...she'll start first pull.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, I wouldn't bother draining the old fuel. Just add some stabilizer and mix in some new stuff. And if you manually prime it, it should start for sure.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course it cant be like last yr when we had snow from Sept 28 and it never left. Had a buddy let me rip around on his older 600, loved it so much went out and bought a leftover 07 xfire 6 and just my luck no snow this yr.:confused: Hoping for myself and eveyone else that wants snow that Santa will be good to us all this year. Hope we get the white stuff soon!!

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey scotty cant wait toy get in a good ride as well. That pic of yellow stone bring back some good memorys.what a great ride!!!. I picked up a 2009 summit x 900 and cant wait to break it in. not alot of snow around camrose!!!

That was a great trip! Enjoy your new Doo 800 (not 900... LOL).

Here's a pic of you stuffing that big old 900 Poo! Not that is was too hard to do on that thing! Just kidding ofcourse. :d

Attachments

• 2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0047.jpg
    2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0047.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 16

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got it running today since i had some time. I think there was some water in it cause as soon as i put the heater infront of it and let it warm up she went. I also put in some new plugs and such but the old ones were good. But now i remember why i bought this thing. It hauls A$$.

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be working right now but had to share a couple Snow pics just for fun. I really need a break from the daily grind, need to get out and ride. It's almost January and still no chance to get out. :(:mad::(:mad: I'm sure that lots of you feel the same?

... a couple pics from my last trip to West Yellowstone.

hey scotty, their are a couple pics from west 12-18-08 in the thread backfiring in the ski doo section, 3 feet of fluff, not hitting bottom up by the lions head :d

Top Bottom