Damaged Doo

kfrey

Reaction score
Broke an s module on my 08. Expensive repair. My entire group put on grip n rip braces since on most of the new machines. Definitely an upgrade over stock.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the time and a little know how the repair is quite easy. The S Module support is $240.00 and front plate is $48.00. The biggest thing needed is a 1/4 inch rivet gun for the Huck bolts ( fancy aluminum rivets ) on the S Module and the regular 1/4 inch rivets. The 3/16 rivets holding all the plastic on can be done with the average rivet gun. Accufast in Edmonton carries all the rivets required so it will be stock when the repair is complete. If you purchase the rivets from BRP, you will be paying about 5 times what you can by the rivets for at a rivet shop. Just got mine back together. Did not have A-arm damage but everything else was the same. Rivets were about $20.00 total. For around $300.00, 8 hours to disassemble and about the same amount of time to reassemble. Make sure you pull your primary clutch to make sure your E Module is not bent and rubbing on the back of your primary. This can happen also. All parts can be seen and priced out on the BRP website. Happy Repairs!

Just buy bolts from the skidoo dealer. You'll wreck it again lol. But 16 hours to do an S module is overkill. I rebuilt my XM's top end and replaced the S module within 8 hours. The S module alone took an hour and a half and it was my very first time doing one.

It's an easy job to do. It just looks intimidating.

Sent from my iPhone

Jonboy

Reaction score
Hit a rock at speed in Renshaw last weekend and now I'm left with a bent lower right A-arm. Anyone have a used take off that's still good for sale?

Top Bottom