Dam!!!

Alwayswar

Reaction score
Look how bad that heavy monster has that skandic squatted down...and that's with no gas!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
them skandics are a bad ass machine, buddy has the w/t 600 liquid and it will drag a moose like nobody's bidness. betcha it would even yank an apex home like the pic without breakin a sweat.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surely, that's not all of the story……..

:danceMsn:

PS I don't know what I did to get the picture that big!

I would think that there's more to this story? A Skadic with a winch mounted on the front just happened by? I wish he was cruisin Boulder last weekend when my driveshaft crapped out!!! lol Maybe he could of give you a little fuel????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think that there's more to this story? A Skadic with a winch mounted on the front just happened by? I wish he was cruisin Boulder last weekend when my driveshaft crapped out!!! lol Maybe he could of give you a little fuel????
HaHa. Its a bogus thread. Cuso is out of action right now and................................its the same pick of the Xm with the broken fuel nipple.

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is neat picture and all and alot to discuss about the rescue sled, but this has been posted enough on here with different stories and i really think its time to move on.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See I heard the owner of the XM had to remove the driveshaft to give to his pro riding buddy so he would stop crying and they could get on with their day. Just what
I heard....

Top Bottom