Dalton turbo weights

MRFUSION

Reaction score
I have been using the DPYR series of weights in my turbo units for years but have run into a problem with my new project. I have the DPYR 74gr weights with 2 17.2mm rivets totalling 83grams. I am on my rev limiter. Has anyone used the DPYR adjustable weights with success? Let me know. Shad

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use and install DTYA-2 weights.
They are from 79 to 86.4 gram weights. most set ups i have between 81.5 gr to 83 grams.
They also make a DTYA-3 set-up. 84.6 to 92 gr.
Don't forget your way lighter with that chassis.....curious what you have for springs and helix.

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I go over 15 PSI I bounce of my rev limiter alot....to much I think and i have 83G weights already.....was thinking I need to go with some adjustable ones also. or a shockwave thing lol

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I go over 15 PSI I bounce of my rev limiter alot....to much I think and i have 83G weights already.....was thinking I need to go with some adjustable ones also. or a shockwave thing lol

what springs are you running and helix? i run up to 17lbs and don't tag the limiter with my set-up.

MRFUSION

Reaction score
My primary setup is those DPYR weights loaded and 14.5 rollers, BL WHT BL primary spring. Secondary with 45 helix and purple EPI at 0 1. Have run this lots before with good results but yes this chassis is different. Drop me a line tomorrow TABSTER or PM you number so we can talk Boondocker box. Thank you and I will be looking into those adjustable Daltons. Shad

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My primary setup is those DPYR weights loaded and 14.5 rollers, BL WHT BL primary spring. Secondary with 45 helix and purple EPI at 0 1. Have run this lots before with good results but yes this chassis is different. Drop me a line tomorrow TABSTER or PM you number so we can talk Boondocker box. Thank you and I will be looking into those adjustable Daltons. Shad

yup 10-4, will call yah tomorrow... forsure.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run them in my nytro they work great very easy to ajust takes a couple of minutes .you can get at the ajustible studs without removing the weight, so you can add or remove weight in minutes.

Top Bottom