Crowsnest

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Big Groupe Of Us Are Going To Crowsnest On The 16th Of Feb. If There Are Any Updates

rsw

Reaction score
6 of us going down on the 10th let ya know whats up then

indydude

Reaction score
Buddy and i will be there on the 10th to15th hope it is good, and warmer than it is here. It was -38 before wind chill last nite.:frozenmsn:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atlas

Was at at Atlas yeserday (Feb 11) it was alright but another dump of snow is needed. One of our party tried to highmark at Window Mountain will he high marked alright; into the stratosfear until he bounced off a rock and there he was stuck for about an hour and a half, the snow was so hard he just kept going untill he started to break through and he could'nt turn out. No one could get up to him and of course the shovel was on the other sled. I tried going up but had to turn out and promtly rolled my machine luckily not much damage. So much for a leisure Sunday afternoon ride. Once he got down we stuck to our plan about a leisure Sunday afternoon drive.

Happy Sleddin:rolleyes:

rsw

Reaction score
Just got back rode Tent moutian, corban and the pipe line.Nice places but they need a dump of snow and a groomer, trails are back breakers! Sounds like they are to do a bunch of grooming before the weekend for a couple poker rallys comming up.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crowsnest

thanks rsw i will be riding with the inlaws and my parents this weekend, and my wife. so we will not be doing extream riding. mainly trails so i hope they are all groomed for there sake. i thinke atlas on saturday, on sunday my cousin and a friend of mine will be meeting up with us. so we might do corbin or pipeline, and let the other part of the groupe do the southside of the valley. what ever way you look at it we will all be riding so i don't really care.

Mtn DOO

Reaction score
Fernie ski hill was reporting 10" of fresh yesterday morning but nothing today. Should help to smooth out the bumps but by the end of the weekend it will be shot again.

Bring on the big one... its been a long dry stretch!

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
York Creek

We Rode York On Sunday And It Snowed All Day Went Up To The Bowls At The End Of The Day, And There Was 1- 1 1/2 Ft Of Pow Up There. I Have Never Seen Pow Like That In The Crowsnest. Normally When I Ride There It Is Hard Packed With About 3-4" Of Fresh. Best Riding I Have Ever Had In The Crowsnest.

summit800hm

Reaction score
crowsnest pass

We rode corbin on sat(17) was fairly tracked up, went to tent on sun(18) it was fairly wind blown then storm blew in and we had to go back down to see.They got 6" down in the trails,found some untracked blocks to play in (boondocking in the trees) snow to our pits was great!!
We stayed at INN on THE Border (Great place,Great food).Can't wait to go back. :) :) :)

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear the INN still is a great place to stay!! We have been going yearly for a long time with a rowdy group that made LOTS of noise and ate lots but this year we decided not to with new owners. The food and drinks at the end of the day were the best. We were just waiting for someone else to let us know how it was. ;)

Top Bottom