crowfoot snow

Crowfoot

Reaction score
heres of few pic's of Crowfoot. Did make it to Grizzly i think one or two pics from there. forgot my camera and used phone took awhile to figure out how to get them off.

Crowfoot

Reaction score
second try

Attachments

• IMG00255.jpg
    IMG00255.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG00263.jpg
    IMG00263.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG00256.jpg
    IMG00256.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG00261 00000.jpg
    IMG00261 00000.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 68

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. How was riding with the cold weather? I have been waiting for it to warm up before going out again.

Crowfoot

Reaction score
The temp was not that cold. the snow was deep enuf for a good work out. inversion was happening 7 degree's warmer up top. Ride hard and stay warm. 8 inchs of new snow in Chase, on the 26th of Dec

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
we went to Crowfoot the other day. Sure wish it wasnt called Fogfoot that day. Looked real good but foggy and snowy.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i was out at celista visiting family over the weekend. i didn't go riding, but when we were leaving on monday we had to dig our car out. we probably got 25cm of fresh snow at the lake, so i'm going to assume there was about 35-40cm of new stuff up top...usually seems to be the case. we were supposed to get another 25cm between yesterday and today, but i don't know if that happened or not.

BlindBayBoy

Reaction score
Went up yesterday late. Snow is pretty set up. Clear and some blue skies. Popped out of the inversion fog just before the Face. Feels like spring sledding, go anywhere snow. Played all day in the Burn. Nice technical riding through trees and such. Got a little bit of fresh this morning.

The Duck

Reaction score
Any updates on the snow situation in Crowfoot this week? Looking at taking some clients in this weekend if the snow co-operates. Any comments would be appreciated!!:confused:

farwest

Reaction score
We rode Saturday on the lake side,a foot of fresh, pretty good down throuht the trees.Later in the afternoon we rode Grizzly pretty wind swept at the summit and around the cabin but excelent in the rollers bellow the cabin,over the hood in a few spots.It snowed about 10 inches on Saturday night.Sunday we rode the burn all day while it snowed another 6 inches during the day.We came down about 9:00pm and it snowed at least another 6 inches Sunday night at St Ives. so Monday would have been sweet !!!

Top Bottom