crowfoot snow

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heys guys i was in leading edge today askin about clutching and a few other things and the guys there said they were up at crowfoot recently and said there was three feet!

ITCHING TO LET THE CAT OUT!

ColinSiR

Reaction score
Ya my buddy called me from the chalet the other day, said their was 2 feet at the chalet, but still not enough to have fun. im sure in a couple weeks their will be some good snow up their, im goin first weekend of december. hopefully theirs lotsa by then!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no doubt therell be enough to have fun in a couple weeks:beer:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinkin i may have to take a trip ther early next week and check er out. only rode there once before but it was a nice little spot

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
stoked!!! i'm gonna be out there at the end of december. i love that area. nothing too serious, but some super fun area's to play around in...

bcboy

Reaction score
looks like i will be visiting my annt and uncle there like 2mins from the unload area and they said theres 4 feet at the chalet:d

Rufus777

Reaction score
looks like i will be visiting my annt and uncle there like 2mins from the unload area and they said theres 4 feet at the chalet:d
There was 3 feet for sure on Sunday, it probably dropped some new stuff last night, still there are rocks to watch out for, one of the guys busted his a-arm,he hit the rock and stopped, but it looked ok, it took a little while to notice that it was actually broken, he rode her out on the bellypan, the rock he hit you couldn't even see, I was right next to him when he hit it.If you look closely in this picture you can see the ski on the far left is sticking way out.

Last edited:

bcboy

Reaction score
well maybe i'll go visit the old man instead its suppost to snow on the weekend so i mite try the secret riding spot

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only got 2- 3 '" of fresh from last night,Fog blue in and out all day.Alot less snow on Grizzly Mt .Needs a good 2 ' at the cabin,or at least something in the 1st parking lot.Good first ride.

bcboy

Reaction score
well i need to scratch the itch so i will be up that way sat my trucks not hard to miss i mite take my uncle out and let him try the phazer lol

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was gonna head there thurs but my buddy talked me into boardin revy on opening day, wish i wouldnt have let him! might be out ther sunday as well if we dont feel like drivin to blue river for a day trip

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didnt miss nothin at Crowfoot,parked 11-12 Km past parking lot.Sheep trail is nasty.Never mind the blowin fog.Big Blue,day trip,if not I'm in clearwater sunday. Gotta make sure the new Rage Cages -power wings are worth the doe.

ColinSiR

Reaction score
theirs def more snow their now, people are parking at the first parking lot now but im still theirs still alot of rocks poking out. and about 15-20" of snow falling all together for this week they say....woooo goin for a night ride on friday then saturday-tues

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out last sunday.......was pretty good....alittle heavy in the snow dept...but fair amount everywhere enjoy!!!!! B

Attachments

• DSC00644.JPG
    DSC00644.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00642.JPG
    DSC00642.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00637.JPG
    DSC00637.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00639.JPG
    DSC00639.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 60

ColinSiR

Reaction score
woo cant wait, headin out their on friday and doing a night ride. fulll moooon and clear skiies!!! it should be good.

Top Bottom