crowfoot snow

ColinSiR

Reaction score
yup, when its clear out their nothing better! you can see everything.
looks like 5-10 cms dumping at the bottom on friday, hope it add's up, up top

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, should I join ksa to sled at crowfoot or can i just pay a fee to them? or is it worth it? anyone help me out?

signed,
new to the area and craving powder ! :beer:

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, should I join ksa to sled at crowfoot or can i just pay a fee to them? or is it worth it? anyone help me out?

signed,
new to the area and craving powder ! :beer:

hi there ksa does not take care of crowfoot...a local club in the n.shuswap does.......when groomin starts, there will be a 15 trail fee collected at staging or if you want to buy membership...140 for the season....if you need more info...just ask :) Cheers Bri ps bunch of us riding there on sunday

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi there ksa does not take care of crowfoot...a local club in the n.shuswap does.......when groomin starts, there will be a 15 trail fee collected at staging or if you want to buy membership...140 for the season....if you need more info...just ask :) Cheers Bri ps bunch of us riding there on sunday

thanks for the info! do you know if they have a website?
Sunday should be great with all the white stuff finally on the way! :snow:
what time are you planning to get there on sunday?

:beer: Johnny :beer:

BlindBayBoy

Reaction score
anyone know how much snow crowfoot got last night?

I have a foot of snow on my deck, so at least a couple of feet up top Crowfoot. Pretty windy though, imagine the ridge is pretty wind blown now. I'm across the lake from Crowfoot. The club emailed me this morning saying the drive in is quite icy just before the main parking lot.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a foot of snow on my deck, so at least a couple of feet up top Crowfoot. Pretty windy though, imagine the ridge is pretty wind blown now. I'm across the lake from Crowfoot. The club emailed me this morning saying the drive in is quite icy just before the main parking lot.

right on!! thanks for the info! great pics ! headed up in the morning....
does the club have a website?

Crowfoot

Reaction score
Crowfoot has a wide variety of riding, i don't know about ksa, but lot of riders from kamloops ride crowfoot.

Crowfoot

Reaction score
Was there on Sunday Dev 14, about a three foot base with 1 1/2 of new snow, Blue ski. Broke my throttle lever on the way up, almost ended the day, a little tape and a whole lot of caution got to ride the day out. Good riding but need more snow to fill in the creek beds and cover the small trees. All in all a good day. Will need to repair sled and wait for a little more snow, can still have a great time out there, lots of good untouched areas.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there on Sunday Dev 14, about a three foot base with 1 1/2 of new snow, Blue ski. Broke my throttle lever on the way up, almost ended the day, a little tape and a whole lot of caution got to ride the day out. Good riding but need more snow to fill in the creek beds and cover the small trees. All in all a good day. Will need to repair sled and wait for a little more snow, can still have a great time out there, lots of good untouched areas.

pics.....we need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
didnt get to go out on sunday need to see what i missed!!!!!!!!!!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out monday, had a great ride, blue bird. Lotsa untouched area to have a good time. Seen ya signed in at grizzley rufus777, i made sure i high marked all ur tracks, LOL! sorry no pics, to busy shredding:d

Zedeff

Reaction score
I'm going to Crowfoot Tuesday. Could I get an update on the snow conditonsfrom someone who rides this weekend?

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Crowfoot Tuesday. Could I get an update on the snow conditonsfrom someone who rides this weekend?

My bro lives there...he said it's been snowing alot...he hasn't actually gone sledding yet but he's heard the conditions are great. Its been around -15C there which is alot better than here! Im going the last week of December.

Crowfoot

Reaction score
sledded Mon Dec 22, about 3 foot base with 11/2 to 2 ft of powder. still need more snow, but had a great day. 2 1/2 feet down in the trees.

Top Bottom