crazy apex

crazy apex

Reaction score
hello i am from Stony Plain. I have lived here all my life. We used to get lots of snow but no more. I quit ridding sleds about 20 years ago and just started riding again about 4 years ago again and went to the mountains year and look forward to going back. I ride a 07 apex that hurts me some times.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
hello i am from Stony Plain. I have lived here all my life. We used to get lots of snow but no more. I quit ridding sleds about 20 years ago and just started riding again about 4 years ago again and went to the mountains year and look forward to going back. I ride a 07 apex that hurts me some times.

Hey 'crazy-apex' welcome to Snow and Mud. Sled around the site & check out all that is to offer & then offer some back, I am sure you will enjoy it !
Hey seeing ya from Stony Plain..... Me also ! How bout we meet sometime & I WILL LET YOU buy me a few beers ! :D :) :beerchug:

GRD

Reaction score
Hey 'crazy-apex' welcome to Snow and Mud. Sled around the site & check out all that is to offer & then offer some back, I am sure you will enjoy it !
Hey seeing ya from Stony Plain..... Me also ! How bout we meet sometime & I WILL LET YOU buy me a few beers ! :D :) :beerchug:

Crazy apex... Welcome!

BIGFOOT have you met crazy apex before?

GRD

Reaction score

Hey Crazy...

Most people like to see the moon at night, in the sky....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Crazy Apex, Nice to see another 4-Stroker.
"The air is much thinner up here."
Lots of great people here, lots of info. and can always use more riders.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of us from the Stony and Spruce area will have to meet some night when everyone is around for a few beers and wings....Whatcha say Bigfoot first round on you?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
All of us from the Stony and Spruce area will have to meet some night when everyone is around for a few beers and wings....Whatcha say Bigfoot first round on you?

Are you around on the 22 or 23 of Jan ?? Sending ya a PM ! :)

crazy apex

Reaction score
bigfoot i am always around have to go to city this morning to do some pickups then i will be back

Top Bottom