Cranbrook Area

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey I haven't been out yet personally but a few employees of mine have been out in the lumberton and st.mary's area and said it was pretty decent still some landmines out there but pretty good for this time of year. Hope this helps you out

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey I haven't been out yet personally but a few employees of mine have been out in the lumberton and st.mary's area and said it was pretty decent still some landmines out there but pretty good for this time of year. Hope this helps you out

Do you have your machine running yet??? I'll be down there on the 23rd it would be good to get out riding with ya let me know if your into it or able too.:)

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir the "Stray Pussy" is up and running strong again and I will be around here all christmas break so i'm in for a ride forsure!! Snow is getting better higher in the elevations we went up lumberton yesterday to cooper lake it was ok snow conditions from cooper we took the the outlaw trail back into suicide and the steps had some good snow higher up hopefully this week brings a nice big system rolling in

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some good climbing to be had at the end of Cooper on the way to Heaven. That was a couple weeks ago, but with this new snow, should be great. Snow was deeper to the South and west of cooper as compared to north in the alder area. Should be 4 to 6 feet in the southwest by now as compared to 2-4 in the north. It was a blast a couple weeks ago with my son.

Should have the TTM1000 back up and running today. Sled trip for 4 days starts tonight off to Vernon/Sicamous/Revy areas.

Be back to Ride Forester for Monday!!! Life is Good!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some good climbing to be had at the end of Cooper on the way to Heaven. That was a couple weeks ago, but with this new snow, should be great. Snow was deeper to the South and west of cooper as compared to north in the alder area. Should be 4 to 6 feet in the southwest by now as compared to 2-4 in the north. It was a blast a couple weeks ago with my son.

Should have the TTM1000 back up and running today. Sled trip for 4 days starts tonight off to Vernon/Sicamous/Revy areas.

Be back to Ride Forester for Monday!!! Life is Good!!!!

Did you figure out why it burnt down?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some good climbing to be had at the end of cooper on the way to heaven. That was a couple weeks ago, but with this new snow, should be great. Snow was deeper to the south and west of cooper as compared to north in the alder area. Should be 4 to 6 feet in the southwest by now as compared to 2-4 in the north. It was a blast a couple weeks ago with my son.

Should have the ttm1000 back up and running today. Sled trip for 4 days starts tonight off to vernon/sicamous/revy areas.

Be back to ride forester for monday!!! Life is good!!!!

hey sean how is the rockstar vest treatin ya? Ya cooper looked pretty good we just went back to the first meadow then went back to the outlaw and suicide area i'm gonna go try maladine pass up st.mary's on sat seen pics and it looked super good have fun on your trip

Top Bottom