Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I do believe police officers are Canadian to so most probably want this chit for a life to be over to. There on orders to go there but doesn't mean deep down there hoping to get there personal lives back to. Same as the military, you didn't join to go to Ottawa to remove people fighting for the way of life we all new and now miss. I think lots would say screw it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lem and Arff are illiterate and only know 1 boarder crossing,,, if its blocked off we can't go sledding...

If the boarder is squeeze in by parked trucks which only leaves 24 feet of open lane,,, and,,, and we don't have sleds...

Of course we will blame the protesters first because,,, Lem and Arff are illiterate and only know of the Couts Boarder Crossing...

We're both scared of the other Crossing because they want too look in our underwear...
We feel silly when that happens...

Kind of embarrassing getting naked in the drive threw... lol

Oh boy,,, did I say that with my out side voice 😳
way tooooo much info there lem!!!!!!! i didn't know you guys were boarders? headin to the hills? ya better put some coats on, she's a bit cold in them thar hills!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lem and Arff are illiterate and only know 1 boarder crossing,,, if its blocked off we can't go sledding...

If the boarder is squeeze in by parked trucks which only leaves 24 feet of open lane,,, and,,, and we don't have sleds...

Of course we will blame the protesters first because,,, Lem and Arff are illiterate and only know of the Couts Boarder Crossing...

We're both scared of the other Crossing because they want too look in our underwear...
We feel silly when that happens...

Kind of embarrassing getting naked in the drive threw... lol

Oh boy,,, did I say that with my out side voice 😳
Thankfully no one told the truckers and farmers at Coutts that there’s more than one crossing they could block.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard on social a post from Ottawa committee talking to a gentleman in Alberta called Red Dog, they are hoping to gets a province wide bear hug which I think is a traffic slowdown on all major highways in and out of Alberta, they were putting out a call to all truckers and supporters to help the cause,no I don't have a link I'm not technically advanced to know how to do that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard on social a post from Ottawa committee talking to a gentleman in Alberta called Red Dog, they are hoping to gets a province wide bear hug which I think is a traffic slowdown on all major highways in and out of Alberta, they were putting out a call to all truckers and supporters to help the cause,no I don't have a link I'm not technically advanced to know how to do that.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree and I'm not saying they should take their ball and go home. I just think that they are going to end up providing valid ammunition against the cause.... Kenny is already talking about people surrounding and intimidating officers and trying to ram them with vehicles.... I saw none of that on the live feed, in fact I saw officers shaking hands with protestors after the RCMP pulled back. It would likely be more favorable for the cause if they lined up along both sides protesting while allowing a very slow stream of cross border traffic.

But what do I know - I want an end to all this chit as much as anyone, none of it makes sense anymore, I hope they occupy Ottawa for as long as it takes
All of these politicians know the jig is up. They knew they were in trouble when a bunch of the quiet majority who just want to be left alone and live their life started making noise. Kenney is a habitual liar and will do whatever his Globalist overlords tell him. His political career is toast so he's got nothing to lose, which explains his over the top rhetoric.

pommie_git

Reaction score
All of these politicians know the jig is up. They knew they were in trouble when a bunch of the quiet majority who just want to be left alone and live their life started making noise. Kenney is a habitual liar and will do whatever his Globalist overlords tell him. His political career is toast so he's got nothing to lose, which explains his over the top rhetoric.
Absolutely. Why don’t all these ‘conservative’ politicians take this opportunity to end this nightmare. Kenney, Moe, Ford....who has them by the balls? Someone obviously does

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Although I do not agree with blocking the border I venomously oppose media bias.... I watched the video of them "Breaking through" or "Ramming their way through" the RCMP blockade.....

The RCMP moved one of their trucks and opened up a spot into the southbound lanes, once that was open it was like pulling the plug in a bathtub - trucks and tractors in waiting took advantage of the opening and flooded in. No RCMP vehicles were "rammed" no officers were "assaulted". Not sure why they moved to create the opening, it looked similar to when security forces opened the doors in the capital building to allow protestors inside in Washington

Top Bottom