Couple of first-timers looking into coming out to Golden area.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys 'n gals,

I found another creek this morning. In the first hour. And you know what, it sucked. That's ok though, because not long before that we had such white-out conditions we were just glad to be able to see more than 40ft in front of us again. In our first two hours there, it snowed at least 10" of nice white fluff on top of the snow it had already gotten overnight. What a blast! I have a pile of pics and even some poor videos, but those will have to wait till tomorrow evening as I am just bushwacked right now and am in need of some sleep. 3 creeks in two days on top of a pile of other stucks (mostly mine, but some of the others as well) is enough to wear about anyone out I figure haha.

Stuck halfway up the hill in waist-deep powder.
IMG_1855.jpg

The sun broke for a short while.
IMG_1863.jpg

Tippet and the IMG_1853.jpg mighty Triple-Yammy that was a hit with other sledders all weekend:

Last edited:

Chrisp1

Reaction score
Oh, and thanks to Popik and his pal for getting me off that island!!

so my brother (Popik) & I were going through our video and I didn't get you actually going through the creek and landing on the island, I was looking away at the time, but you can hear two stroke screaming....bog a bit then stop. I then looked over to see you on your island going "Wooohooooooo" and I replied "yea you don't want to be there". Haha. I see the fun continued Sunday. Wish we could have been there.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the rest of what I took. Thanks again to everyone who bailed me out this weekend!

Saturday

IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg IMG_1828.jpg IMG_1827.jpg IMG_1823.jpg IMG_1824.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_1826.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

Tippett

Reaction score
What a wicked weekend! Thanks to all the brothers that hauled my ass out of that heavy ass snow! Does anyone know who that guy on the polaris was with the blown clutch?

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics graham.

And the same to you! We'll have to all get together another time this winter. It's good to have a couple guys like you and Shane with the can-do (AKA dig Graham out) attitude!

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the same to you! We'll have to all get together another time this winter. It's good to have a couple guys like you and Shane with the can-do (AKA dig Graham out) attitude!
Well the alternative was to double Graham back...... Awkward!

Top Bottom