countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I heard the Speech from the Throne will be given March 18 with the writ dropped the next day, meaning the election will be April 16!
That’s my 40th birthday. What a present seeing that c u next Tuesday go down. I hope they lose bad enough to lose party status. I also want to see Shannon Phillips completely humiliated right out of Edmonton

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Kenney is the famous Canadian politician and represents the Calgary Midnapore in the Canadian House of Commons since 1997.

Initially he was elected as the candidate of Canadian Reform Party and later re-elected as the candidate of Canadian Alliance in 2000.

Since that he has been four time consecutive candidate of Canadian conservative party. In the general election victory of conservative party he was appointed as the parliamentary secretary to the PM of Canada and then he also serves as the secretary of state for the multiculturalism and for the Canadian identity.

Jason Kenney estimated net worth is US $ 19 million he is the 4th richest political personality of Canada.

Just some FYI you folks

Gerald Butts is the richest politician in Canada who recently appointed as the senior political advisor to Justin Trudeau, He became the Prime Minister of Canada in 2015. Before his appointment he was the CEO and president of the World Wildlife Fund of Canada which is the global preservation organization of Canada.

He also served as the policy director in the Government of Ontario from 2003 to 2008. Gerald Butts estimated net worth is US $ 23 million and ranked at first in the list of top 10 richest politicians of Canada.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's the deal here when the election is finally called March 18, Shannon Phillips can still make her "special " park?Or does she have 3 days left to announce it?

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone has to take up roller derbyin and take her out!

Top Bottom