Costco charging BC residents tax on gas

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Costco's are going to start charging BC members the extra tax on fuel bought in AB.
Will be added at time of purchase .

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How will they know a BC resident, based on plate or where your bank card appears to be from?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear the BC gov't is going to put up a toll at the border, $12 A-hole, I mean Alberta resident charges.

That might stir the pot..........

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah have to swipe your costco card to get fuel, my bet is they can program the pump to look at your address stored on your costco card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The BC government tried this a few years ago and Costco told them to pound sand. Why would they just ask for tax on gas? If the BC Gov't thinks they have a case, why not go for the gusto and get tires, computers, TV's, etc., etc..

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BC government tried this a few years ago and Costco told them to pound sand. Why would they just ask for tax on gas? If the BC Gov't thinks they have a case, why not go for the gusto and get tires, computers, TV's, etc., etc..
Shhhhhhhhh, inside voice

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the B.C gov't is putting rail spikes in their coffin....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i agree , can they tax the snowdancers

lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now they have more ideas...

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, what's up with the government of BC they seem to be digging everywhere they can for extra revenue. This and the additional tax grab on all vehicles purchased in other areas.

The professional protestors union has demanded more money for protesting :rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one will be sending in my tax refunds for any purchases in BC. Lol, Screw bc taxes

I'm protesting, Tex joining ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom