Corbin trail conditions

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Catattack

Sorry, I am terrible with names of areas especially since I have not been into Corbin 4 or so seasons. We were into Barnes lake (first photo) and then from there I was just following my friend into the adjacent areas. With this current storm you should be going into some good riding.

Pictures look like Barnes and Limestone
Trail was groomed again Monday, and with the fresh snow it should be great.
Unfortunatly it seams like lots are riding there and enjoying the groomed trails but nobody is donating into the donation box at the parking lot. We are trying to use the honor system but if we do not get any support the grooming will have to stop due to a lack of funds.
Some of you that can remember when there was no grooming will remember the 6 foot mogils and the bad ride in and out. I hope we do not see those ever again but we need a little support from everyone

Thanks

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also included a few pics of the carnage from using way to much throttle for way to long on a nicely groomed corbin trail. learned my lesson the hard way again.

That's not too much throttle. A properly tuned 2-stroke can be WOT for as long as you want provided it's kept relatively cool.

You ran lean. Your jetting isn't right.

Your plugs are probably melted too right?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
actually that wasnt lean, that was a piston breaking and causing problems. i know how to tune. not my first ride. I can show u some pistons where i was a little lean. holes melted through the pistons. that was just pure failure. mabey some slight detonation.

hogwild

Reaction score
nope thats lean, better learn how to tune ,ha ha i know a guy that could tune it for ya

hogwild

Reaction score
the 1/2 mile i rode it was running awsome, but to dam cold to do much riding. im sorry please dont kick me in the nuts

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning a trip on Friday for some tuning and what not, will let you know what the conditions are like. hope there is enough to tune

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out tommorow again as well to do some more break in riding was back there last week but had some temp sensor problems but definately had some good snow last week

Top Bottom