coquihalla

bones01

Reaction score
i was going to try to go Sunday as well. So if you could let us know how it was that would be great!!

Reaction score
Sounds great...maybe Sunday for me and the boy too. Or might go to Whipsaw..not sure yet.
Looking forward to your report.
Cheers.:beer:
Doug

vendetta

Reaction score
hey guys

no pics but there was about 2 to 3 feet of snow up there today at henning and 10k.

be careful for so rocks and you will be good. it was so good to go for the first ride of the year.

Rob

SledderGuy

Reaction score
I was up there sunday as well, hit a few rocks, but nothing major. It sure did feel good to get out despite the cold weather.

:d:beer:

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride there in the last week? whats it like now?
It should have alot of snow there now!

:beer:

sheebansavage

Reaction score
It wasn't the best..Not enough snow and the wind has everything blown into the sides of mountains back at 10k cabin. All in all, it was ok but I did start a avy the size of a ice rink. Now that there is more snow there, I think the chances of a bigger avy are higher.

The mountain on the other side (Tynehead) is better and safer.

Attachments

• DSCN1703.jpg
    DSCN1703.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1704.jpg
    DSCN1704.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1705.jpg
    DSCN1705.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 79

ridehard1212

Reaction score
really really not making fun as its great to see people out, but was the guy in the background on the 670 wearing a becon?? just looks like the kind of setup that he might have not have spent the $$$ on the becon?? again not making fun, just thinkin out loud:beer:

sheebansavage

Reaction score
:beer:
really really not making fun as its great to see people out, but was the guy in the background on the 670 wearing a becon?? just looks like the kind of setup that he might have not have spent the $$$ on the becon?? again not making fun, just thinkin out loud:beer:

I am not to concerned even if you were making fun!! LOL. It was a small hill that I didn't think was going to break away---It goes to show what dangers are actually out there. The guy on the 670 had all the avy gear in his backpack and I don't ride anywhere avy's could happen with others that don't have the proper gear.

BTW--10k isn't probably gonna be good anymore this season. The rest of the area is completely wind blown and drifts and crusty snow everywhere..So we all know what happens there.

Cheers

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camped up there last week what a rush 2 feet of powder and it snowed last night should be good

bones01

Reaction score
i was there yesterday. not much snow at 10k tulameen rd. side of road was only 2'. no off trail riding, henning mnt. looked not bad, talked to somone at Polaris they rode peanut bowl said it was not to bad

RWoods

Reaction score
Thanks, was up there on Saturday. Seems pretty tracked out, but still very enjoyable.

Top Bottom