Coquihalla Area

ktownsumx

Reaction score
Ha Ha yes thats me We should be good to go this weekend its been snowing all week. Hells yeah. So you coming Greg? Yeah we go through tullameen yes we could meet you at the store and go up from there.

Cool I know the store, been there many times in the summer. Bought too many Kokanee's to count from that store.

eforwell

Reaction score
Had a good ride today. Waited at box canyon on the way up the 5 which sucked, took over an hour for all the semis to chain up and they were holding us all up...once we got there was good. No tracks at Henning cabin, lots of fresh powder. Played around near the cabin and up to the bowl, still no real base and lots of little tree tops poking out. Great first ride, love the M8. Blew a crappy belt though but oh well!

eforwell

Reaction score
Any updates on conditions? Need some more riding buddies, my crew is tied up with work and lame excuses. Like to ride hard, play safe. Lots of boondocking, trees, some hills. Don't drink while I ride but don't have a problem with it if guys are reasonable about it. Let me know if you have room for a decent rider in your group, 32, safety gear. Hit the coq mostly but brohm sometimes. Elliot.

tothebar

Reaction score
Anybody rode any of the local spots in chilliwack yet this year? (cheam, Borden creek)

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
Was up Cheam last weekend 4-5 ft in the bowl last I recall the borden creek rd was washed out unable to access. Apparently suppose to get reactivated sometime in the new yr

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is borden creek rd area to go sleddin never heard of it? Also going up Cheam on thursday or friday does anybody know if its groomed down to the bottom of chipmunk forest service rd?

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
Where is borden creek rd area to go sleddin never heard of it? Also going up Cheam on thursday or friday does anybody know if its groomed down to the bottom of chipmunk forest service rd?
Borden creek is accessible either by turning right after the tamihi bridge an following that for a good 20-30k or wherever the snow accumulates. Other way we have went is before the bridge at the chipmunk turnoff, Awesome terrain lots of great riding areas haven't been back there since 08/09 season. But like I said both of these roads have been washed out an have not been repaired from what I understand. Trail is groomed to the last bridge, with this snowfall im sure you could unload at the second gravel pit.

tothebar

Reaction score
I haven't been up Borden in years, last time I tried to get in there I went the old way. First bridge was falling apart but made it across, drive up to the second one and it was completely gone. I've heard of guys going up the tamihi way, I've never tried it. I would love to go back in there again someday. Those r my old stompin grounds. Gonna ride cheam over Christmas holiday, snow should b sick if it has the same accumulations as the coq's been gettin!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks ya Im hoping to unload at the bottom and ride up should hopefully be enough snow!

Stupid4toys

Reaction score

If your looking for someone to ride on Friday I am down for Christmas holidays looking to group up. Guys I went high school with arnt getting back to me give me a shout at 2502192443 names Joe from Abbotsford also

Top Bottom