Cops and sledders by Quartz

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent saw one yet, maybe when i start sledding again ill get eyes on one with weed leafs lol

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can sled with a few beers in me but I know one thing, if I was baked I would suck, I have low tolerance for that stuff. Probably think I was going way faster then I actually was HAHA.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209-104712_Meme Generator Free.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-104712_Meme Generator Free.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 599

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny! Reminds me of a buddy on top of Frisby Ridge just givin' er pinned with full body lean in deep fog... got surprised when I walked up to him to get him unstuck!

Had that happen a few times lol. Thought a was climbing in the fog thought it seemed longer then normal or to look down and see the snow wasn’t moving lol.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny! Reminds me of a buddy on top of Frisby Ridge just givin' er pinned with full body lean in deep fog... got surprised when I walked up to him to get him unstuck!

I've got a picture somewhere of 4 of us stuck in more or less the same predicament in roughly 2001. Couldn't tell what was was up or down and all you could see was handlebars barely sticking out. Zero weed or alcohol involved, either... Felt like I was baked, though. Once we got unstuck, headed straight back into the trees and it was meadow mod mania around the Frisby cabin for most of the day. Weirdest feeling ever.

Top Bottom