Cool Guns

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, the pre-frontal cortex doesn't mature until early to mid 20's and it's responsible for impulse control, reasoning, planning, judgement,etc.
Funny...I just read an article the other day that cited a couple research papers which showed excessive screen time causes these very issues. They considered about 4 hours the current average with that being double the recommendation. We are f*cked...

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the reason we still are allowed is because it's part of our constitution but that by no means gun ownership is secured. it seems my country is becoming more and more liberal and they have a habit of not being happy until everything sucks equally for everybody. it's interesting though, many of my friends are younger and are/were very liberal and we typically don't talk politics but i've observed over the years as they have families, gain assets and pay stupid taxes and watch crime increase that their attitudes are leaning more centrist if not conservative. prob is, is that when they were young they voted for all the nonsense and here we are.
what is the law or reason in canada that allows gun ownership?
Again, been reading about this phenomenon that's currently unfolding...they are abandoning the altruistic lifestyle of downtown condo living, climate emergency touting, left leaning identity politcs lifestyle as they realize the suburban house with yard and 2 suv's is a pretty sweet life when you have a family of your own.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Back to cool guns.....

Recently inherited an early 1940's Winchester 1894 from my Dad's side of the family. Original bill of sale and carrying case. Looking forward to spending time cleaning it up and making it look pretty again.

They’re very sought after rifles .

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Santa comes up short... might he a good option 🤔

Screenshot_20231224_145056_Chrome.jpg

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a good coyote gun. If anyone sees any good options show up, post them up. Probably 5.56/.223 or 22-250

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a good coyote gun. If anyone sees any good options show up, post them up. Probably 5.56/.223 or 22-250
Seen a good deal today, CZ 600 on-sale for the holidays.

Had my 600 Alpha out yesterday in 223, sweet little gun, adjustable trigger, nice safety ergonomics, 1" groups with bulk 55 grain FMJ's, no problems smacking the 6" gong at 300 consistently.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Smith & Wesson 357 Mag at the Range , last Summer always fun !!

Attachments

• IMG_5423.jpeg
    IMG_5423.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 60

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an old 700BDL that was my first gun, and the barrel is done. I decided to make it a 7mmPRC, barrel is ordered, new stock is here, trigger tech trigger on its way too. I am usually not big on the new hype calibers but I didn't need a duplicate rifle of what I already have. Hope its a shooter when all assembled.

Top Bottom