Cool Guns

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you fellow Remington 700 owners your triggers are on recall!!!!!!!!!! Check the Reminton site to see if your gun is affected but if it is a model 700 it likely is. Can fire on it's own once loaded caused by wear over time.
I think I will just throw a Jewel in my 300 Ultra, at least you get a more adjustable trigger to lighter weights.

600rmk

Reaction score
Hey that rifle u have in the picture is the Mark V Lazermark. That rifle alone is worth about $2500 with out the scope now depending on which scope it is the price will very, but a cheaper end leupold will run $300 so u do the math, it is an expensive rifle!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok question for the gun nuts … im looking at getting a gun for horseback riding …. im thinking a little pistol grip shot gun … what is better a marine defender or mossberg cruiser ??????? or if you have better suggestions lay them on me … and NO to a hand gun im not getting involved with that red tape bull **** !!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok question for the gun nuts … im looking at getting a gun for horseback riding …. im thinking a little pistol grip shot gun … what is better a marine defender or mossberg cruiser ??????? or if you have better suggestions lay them on me … and NO to a hand gun im not getting involved with that red tape bull **** !!!!

Horse back what??? Didn't think u swing that way

sent while I should be drinking tea's

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Riding a horse, a Winchester lever in the scabbard
If you plan on getting it wet the mariner should hold off rust a little longer.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Lever action 45-70 is a perfect little saddle bag defender. I have a Remington 870 magnum express with a pistol grip that folds up nice. Bounces around in my quad box all summer. Shake the mud out of it and boom. Reliable is heck. Cheap. Mine is parkerized.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lever action 45-70 is a perfect little saddle bag defender. I have a Remington 870 magnum express with a pistol grip that folds up nice. Bounces around in my quad box all summer. Shake the mud out of it and boom. Reliable is heck. Cheap. Mine is parkerized.

Yeah I have a 870 as well but it's a little to big for this lol but you are are just knock the dirt out and put one thru it lol ... have you had and dealings with those mossberg cruisers ??? Or have ya heard good or bad about them ... canadian tire has got one for a decent price

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

600rmk

Reaction score
Hey sled_wrangler I would go with a lever action marlin or winchester! Maybe in a 44mag or 45-70 guess it depends on what ur using it for I am assuming defence! The 45-70 has more punch to it, 44 mag ammo will be easier to get! I have a 44 mag in a marlin model 336 I love it. Packs a good punch! I use it as my bear gun when I am baiting bears! Nice and manoeuvrable in the bush!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want a shorty and seeing as no one has mentioned it yet,.. get a mares leg lever action, .357, .44mag, .45lc even .22

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want a shorty and seeing as no one has mentioned it yet,.. get a mares leg lever action, .357, .44mag, .45lc even .22

I do like the looks of that but have a hard time drop a grand on something that is going to be abused getting bounced off trees and probably get wet from time to time

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do like the looks of that but have a hard time drop a grand on something that is going to be abused getting bounced off trees and probably get wet from time to time

Get a Rossi Ranch Hand, I only paid $519 for mine.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a Rossi Ranch Hand, I only paid $519 for mine.

Ding ding we have a winner ... now to find a place to buy it unless someone has one on here for sale lol ... what Cal. Did you get yours in ... In thinking the 44mag will be the direction I go

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ding ding we have a winner ... now to find a place to buy it unless someone has one on here for sale lol ... what Cal. Did you get yours in ... In thinking the 44mag will be the direction I go

I went .357, only because I shoot revolver in the same calibre and I'm set up for hand load etc.
I got mine at the TSE in CowTown.
They shoot way high, there is a cure though.
Ranch Hand shooting too high. Steve's Gunz

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline has them but he said if I'm not there by the end of the day they will be gone lol damn easter family weekend ruining all my fun

Not sure how many he had but I grabbed one today...and 1911 but gov't on holidays for transport..

Top Bottom