Cool Guns

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is where the cash comes in. Take a look at pricing on the night force 12-42. That is what I had on my tikka tactical 308. You want to go long range it will cost you. My friken bipod alone cost almost $400. Add in a monopod on the back, then the stock, rings and so on. I do miss shooting but damn it gets expensive. I wish I could shoot closer to home I would head probably head out again.

have you looked at joining the gun club at the base???

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't know they had a range for the public. I used to use the sherwood park range. Nicest one I have used, but now is about 1:15 drive each way. Plus they capped the membership. When I went to buy a membership the last time they had all sold out. The genesee range was ok but is a pain to join and the benches suck. But they went out to 700m the last time I was there. But still a long drive. Too many houses and acreages to just head to a field here.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone goin to the gun auction in olds tommorow?? Looks like a few interesting rifles to be scooped up

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Anyone goin to the gun auction in olds tommorow?? Looks like a few interesting rifles to be scooped up

I'm done with auctions for awhile. Got all jarred up at the Ducks Unlimited action last weekend and figured I was Jarod from storage wars. Spent WAY to much. Lesson learned.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I live 50yrds from an auction company so I know allllllll about doin that haha but you can never have to many guns, hopefully I can register and bid cause my renewed pal hasnt showed up yet and mine expired yesterday :( might just have to be a spectator

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy jeebus ive never seen so many people over pay so much for used guns as I seen today in olds like wow payin 3 times over what the gun cost new is just nuts

tipper

Reaction score
Holy jeebus ive never seen so many people over pay so much for used guns as I seen today in olds like wow payin 3 times over what the gun cost new is just nuts

I don't understand that, it's like gun sale sites online where people try and sell there old used guns for the same or more than brand new!!??

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand that, it's like gun sale sites online where people try and sell there old used guns for the same or more than brand new!!??

I think you can make good money buying new guns and then reselling them as used. I just looked for about a month for a used Glock. Got a new one way cheaper than anything I seen used.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Recently picked up my first Thompson Center Pro Hunter. It's chambered 7mm mag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 178

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After all this reclassification bullsh!t going on I've decided to keep it. May never get to own another one legally again. Might have to bury this one.
I have never seen one up close. Do they shoot well? As in accurate?

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple out of the collection, sks and a Browning composite stalker x bolt chambered in .270 wsm with Leupold 3x9-40 vx-II I believe. I love this gun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom